Scourge Fan Art Competition Winners

Congrats to all the winners! Perhaps it's time to revamp the valued poster program and give these artists some love with a Valued Community Artist title! Contest after contest you see the same handful of people either winning or getting a highlight and it's been that way forEVER! Show these people moar love GGG. :D
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Nice work! So that is what those guys look like! I cannot see crap in the deep dark.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Congrats to all, they all look really good!
'Gratz to all and thank you for Wonderfull art!
Wow. The Chase looks really good.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
awesome work by all, however irinuchis deserved to be top 10. Great art wrok!
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Congrats to all the winners! Perhaps it's time to revamp the valued poster program and give these artists some love with a Valued Community Artist title! Contest after contest you see the same handful of people either winning or getting a highlight and it's been that way forEVER! Show these people moar love GGG. :D

Maybe they could interview some of the frequent winners, just as they've done for streamers but also a few of the prominent hideout creators and toolmakers
Congrats to all! Every art shows so much passion and creativity.
I am jealous of the talent of these artists. Well deserved win to all of you. Specially the top 3.

The Chase - the unending hunger for loots.

Duality - in Wreaclast, despite our wishes and aspirations to be heroes, we all are just mad unrelenting cold blooded killers.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Dec 15, 2021, 2:07:47 AM
Gratz to all the winners.

Duality is my favorite :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info