[3.16] Void's Spider Queen 😈 Occultist Arakaali's Fang build (Squire Ver 💎) All content effortlessly

I'm working on shield atm but this is my set up for now. Love the fun build but the biggest annoyance is the 56 seconds the spiders last. Real annoying when in middle of a boss fight

Last edited by Eag1e on Apr 26, 2022, 4:48:01 PM
"
Thonyzuka wrote:

Droped
For "Hast" Gem has I allocated "Spiritual command" on my way to up chances of block.

Now I whirle si fast around I'm hardly touched

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed the build. Sorry for the long reply.
You needed Grace for more survivability but you chose Haste, in my opinion it's not that great, it's just a small amount of damage but if you like it that's fine.
What you want to do in order to be invincible is use Whirling Blade to dance around boss/pack, if you have Spiritual Command you get insane amount of attack speed, you will pretty much never get touched.
Last edited by lishengshun33 on Apr 29, 2022, 11:13:40 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
I'm working on shield atm but this is my set up for now. Love the fun build but the biggest annoyance is the 56 seconds the spiders last. Real annoying when in middle of a boss fight

Happy to hear that you're enjoying the build.
What you said is true, boss fights sometimes take longer than spider's spawn duration. But that's completely fine unless you're dealing with Maven.
I'll teach you a trick you probably already knew, I always re-summon spiders every time before I go in Arena.
First I despawn them by simply pressing X twice to change weapon (this will come in handy).
After that I just re-summon them, all so that they don't despawn while in the middle of the boss fight. Most boss fights will last for like 5 sec. If it takes longer because of something like phases (Sirus for example), just despawn them and re-summon them when you feel like you should.
Last edited by lishengshun33 on May 8, 2022, 9:35:19 PM
Yeah, indeed you pretty much right!
I Also put back skin of the Lord to change a little the pace . Feel Smoother in some ways :D
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
Yeah, indeed you pretty much right!
I Also put back skin of the Lord to change a little the pace . Feel Smoother in some ways :D

Yes, that's what I'm telling you, Skin of The Lord feels way smoother, especially when paired with the Ghost Dance keystone + Grace. You barely get hit and when you're hit you gain ES equal to % of your Evasion. So you'd pretty much have free damage mitigation big time.
Hey Guys

im running Skelly Mages atm on 6 link flesh crafter. Level 90 atm. Had the Squire show up in a Rital i was so happy never had Mage blood or HH drop in the last 4 leagues ive played 😀
I dont really want to sell it.

Question is What armor should i get for survivability Skins of Lords i see said a bit?

Should i play with Nerco or repect to Occultist?

I like to do bit of heist and bit of Ritual and expedition.

thanks
Expedition and ritual is fine but heist is not best content for this buld. Its doable but little bit slow. Atleast for me after Poison concoction pf its like day and night in heist
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Hey Guys

im running Skelly Mages atm on 6 link flesh crafter. Level 90 atm. Had the Squire show up in a Rital i was so happy never had Mage blood or HH drop in the last 4 leagues ive played 😀
I dont really want to sell it.

Question is What armor should i get for survivability Skins of Lords i see said a bit?

Should i play with Nerco or repect to Occultist?

I like to do bit of heist and bit of Ritual and expedition.

thanks

Trust me, Skin of the Lord is enough and would pretty sure be cheaper than Brass Dome, your main survivability is high evasion and armor and on top of that insanely high attack speed to juke bosses/mobs with Whirling Blade(pretty much never get hit).
Last time I played this build the best keystone for Skin of the Lord was Ghost Dance.

And yes you should definitely switch to Occultist, because Necro for this build is not good at all (a waste because Necro doesn't support Spiders that much).

Ritual is just too easy for this build.
Expedition is fine but some mobs can be immune to spider's damage for some reason. Other than that it's like a walk in the park.
Heist idk tbh, I don't like Heist at all so I barely run any, but I don't think it's slower than other builds. One thing I'm sure is with insane amount of Attack Speed + Whirling Blade, traveling/running around would be faster than most builds.
Last edited by lishengshun33 on May 31, 2022, 2:33:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info