[3.16] Void's Spider Queen 😈 Occultist Arakaali's Fang build (Squire Ver 💎) All content effortlessly

"
blackspiral wrote:
Thank you again for such detailed info. I will keep testing some of this stuff see how it goes.

You're always welcomed, If you ever had any question, feel free to ask me anything. Hope you enjoy it that's my only goal.
Hey, currently thinking about leaguestart with arakaali build, i guess it can perform well and do some content without squire at the beginning?
Last edited by encore1809 on Feb 2, 2022, 10:59:53 AM
"
encore1809 wrote:
Hey, currently thinking about leaguestart with arakaali build, i guess it can perform well and do some content without squire at the beginning?

Hey, league starting with Arakaali build isn't the best choice but it's decent. The problem is Arakaali's Fang, at start of league it might be hard to obtain, could be cheap or expensive idk we'll see.

Here's a sum up of what you should do if you league start Spider build:

Spoiler
Instead of the Squire you would want Replica Victario's Charity which should be cheap.

The Squire was never mandatory because Spiders were already hella strong, it just takes your damage to a new level which is OP as hell.

If you're league starting with Spider build, make sure to get Spiritual Aids, as it's gonna ramp your Occultist POP damage up real high = way better clear.

And you would want to choose Malevolence or Grace, personally I think you're fine without Malevolence, just get Grace for better survivability.

Grab Skin of The Lords if you can but could be hard, instead just grab some Rare Body Armor with high Life + Res.

Buy Minion Cluster (10% Minion Damage) cheapest you can find, and craft them with Harvest. NOTE that you should buy those with high Item Level.

Snipe some Abyss Jewel with Life + AS + Minions deal additional Phys/Chaos. Mandatory is Life + AS.

For leveling you should play around with any spell skill until you can get Summon Raging Spirit and use that till you can get your hand on Arakaali's Fang.

And that's it.
Last edited by lishengshun33 on Feb 2, 2022, 11:34:12 PM
I see that some people on the ladder still use hydrosphere, does it mean that interaction with splash was not fixed? Or are those players just clueless?
Last edited by chaoval on Feb 7, 2022, 4:44:37 AM
"
chaoval wrote:
I see that some people on the ladder still use hydrosphere, does it mean that interaction with splash was not fixed? Or are those players just clueless?
They could be clueless yeah, the patch note says there's a timer now, 1 second cd. So it's not as good as before.
Hydrosphere is still a nice way to get curses up. EIther that, divine ire or cyclone.
Never tryed spiders before. Got luckydropped shield. Tryed to assemble, as other do this league: https://pastebin.com/ezw37JZF
Works not good. Only 21 Waves in simulacrum. What i did wrong? Can anyane experienced check plz? (my summon spiders by jar+cyclone, why other use divine ire?)
What would be the best keystone for skin of the lords for this build?
Hi, Got Lucky Drop at mid-league and tried as well.

Did a good elegant Hubris for 240% Slum Lord and 80% inc armour.

currently at 79-79-78-75 resistances; 35k armour (89% phys reduction) 18k evad;

Tempest shield : 30% & 27% block chance.

I can Apply 3 curses with my current setup and this :

Only dark spot is my hp : 4.3 hp + 500 es.

Hard to deal with this Fucking Simulacrum at wave 25-27 whenever Omni & Kosis pop in ><;

Otherwise, I like this build on the way I could modify it
Current set finally :

Droped
For "Hast" Gem has I allocated "Spiritual command" on my way to up chances of block.

Now I whirle si fast around I'm hardly touched

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info