[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

"
erasa_bleo wrote:
i found out that tower is disabled this league. what maps to run? i dont like crimson temple much but looks like i have to

welp with good enough investment build can run any map but on lower end best map is tower and crimson temple for shotgun effect
"
KirinXie wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
i found out that tower is disabled this league. what maps to run? i dont like crimson temple much but looks like i have to

welp with good enough investment build can run any map but on lower end best map is tower and crimson temple for shotgun effect

thank you, id like to ask another question. in pob petrified blood is lvl16. is there is a reason for that or is it a mistake?
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"
KirinXie wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:

thank you, id like to ask another question. in pob petrified blood is lvl16. is there is a reason for that or is it a mistake?

basically just strength requirement, few levels wont change much
i'm giving this a shot. First time playing kinetic blast and love it so far. For 3.20 what atlas do you run? Scarab and sextants? THANKS! <3

Also would you run something diffrent if you where able to get an aurabot?
Last edited by Judits on Dec 26, 2022, 3:51:40 PM
"
Judits wrote:
i'm giving this a shot. First time playing kinetic blast and love it so far. For 3.20 what atlas do you run? Scarab and sextants? THANKS! <3

Honestly idk about aurabots because i've always ran solo, so yeah, maybe ask in MF Academy discord channel about that

for atlas tree it's pretty simple here, we invest heavily in strogboxes and abyss and maybe in harbingers
atlas
https://poeplanner.com/atlas-tree/BAAEAIQAXz54gEz1svqxFZzNocl5d7wQiy6GtIsVLJI5GF2gwe6EKv7FXynxVBvEbYin4jxZIinzWzD6KeQ2rCjnjEEqbhCAXp3OWsn9fVruwI3qfsiovCq7vdrk97ddi-F9kQ5Knzubd__CoIKLc2dgh50qXtSP0MYrnEnEbraCpymNYDmOOZzHglH6-AJrAPmCGWayz0cAkd2D8IBnsBkKpW0WJE4botDgDF9Kyxd-bM-JxSGRzpN31eo4v8ddF1DEH67veiQTfezld0KkZcrq1q39tcGvZEjl7P1t1WJxC4_lM8bRikgSiU_VacJ2iaPZXKlD0f3k_LVjZh8_CMQYTPLotvCiI0O51NAoFAAfiwgAAAAAAAADAwAAAAAAAAAAAA==

scarabs are abyss div strongbox + harby/breach
sextants 2 strongboxes, enraged strongboxes, add abyss and whatever else, i'd go with gloom for juicy pops
"
KirinXie wrote:
"
Judits wrote:

Honestly idk about aurabots because i've always ran solo, so yeah, maybe ask in MF Academy discord channel about that

for atlas tree it's pretty simple here, we invest heavily in strogboxes and abyss and maybe in harbingers
atlas
https://poeplanner.com/atlas-tree/BAAEAIQAXz54gEz1svqxFZzNocl5d7wQiy6GtIsVLJI5GF2gwe6EKv7FXynxVBvEbYin4jxZIinzWzD6KeQ2rCjnjEEqbhCAXp3OWsn9fVruwI3qfsiovCq7vdrk97ddi-F9kQ5Knzubd__CoIKLc2dgh50qXtSP0MYrnEnEbraCpymNYDmOOZzHglH6-AJrAPmCGWayz0cAkd2D8IBnsBkKpW0WJE4botDgDF9Kyxd-bM-JxSGRzpN31eo4v8ddF1DEH67veiQTfezld0KkZcrq1q39tcGvZEjl7P1t1WJxC4_lM8bRikgSiU_VacJ2iaPZXKlD0f3k_LVjZh8_CMQYTPLotvCiI0O51NAoFAAfiwgAAAAAAAADAwAAAAAAAAAAAA==

scarabs are abyss div strongbox + harby/breach
sextants 2 strongboxes, enraged strongboxes, add abyss and whatever else, i'd go with gloom for juicy pops

Thanks you so much! Will give it a go
would you go kinetic or tornado shot for this league? focus on quant or rarity and run crimsons?
is there a update for 3.20 and changes and such. without hh and overpriced helmed and crazy op rings? whats the point of MF when the MF gear is more overpriced then you trying to farm.
"
Saladin2 wrote:
is there a update for 3.20 and changes and such. without hh and overpriced helmed and crazy op rings? whats the point of MF when the MF gear is more overpriced then you trying to farm.

Sorry for late reply, I did quit league already. Sadly I didn't test nor planned to even this league because IMO there's such a low point to do MF. Nerfed global drops + no loot goblins.

Although, speaking of your question. Without HH you can just use 2 inspireds, totally not a big deal overall if u are really dedicated to farm. Helmet is not overpriced at all tho, afaik rare helm with just enchant always been cheap. 20c right now, alt spam for prefix rarity and craft rarity on bench. ready

For rings you can freely just drop as much rarity as you want, just make sure that you have 10 iiq and positive rarity on them.
Last edited by KirinXie on Feb 14, 2023, 2:08:38 PM
hello kirinxie, how to make this build as t16 farmer? no iiq or iir is needed. i've did some tests but cannot succeed. i cant even properly kill rare mobs. i have no hh atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info