[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

Sadly if you can't afford headhunter this build is a huge pain, no evasion, no armour, no supress.... one shot, one shot, one shot, ONE SHOT in every map.
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Jul 14, 2022, 7:41:16 AM
Could you please post your item filter? I'm pretty interested in this version of MF
How to still alive? full complete build and have no mana to 1 aura, and diyng on start clearing... nt nt
"
kakadu5252 wrote:
How to still alive? full complete build and have no mana to 1 aura, and diyng on start clearing... nt nt

hi, full completed? At least you should do your Merc- and uberlab.

Your Precision is lvl 20 that should be your mana problem.

Many players using a life gain on hit watcher's eye maybe this will help.

With a lab enchant service on TFT, you can get your kb enchant for 6-7ex

Divergent inspiration reducing the cost too. If you need damage for the start play with increased critical damage support and swap later when you got buff or gem swap right befor the boss.

Hope this will help.
greetings
etha
hello, is there pastebin for KB without rarity and quantity ?
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
Sadly if you can't afford headhunter this build is a huge pain, no evasion, no armour, no supress.... one shot, one shot, one shot, ONE SHOT in every map.

What is your point? The entire point of MF builds is to scale off HH buffs.
"
xaeror35 wrote:

What is your point? The entire point of MF builds is to scale off HH buffs.
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:

Pretty accurate, although should be more than good enough to clear 60% deli t16 w/o HH. Didn't test though, but almost 100% sure. HH is to minmax dps and survivability for the juiciest maps.

"
YourPain wrote:
"
kakadu5252 wrote:

hi, full completed? At least you should do your Merc- and uberlab.

Your Precision is lvl 20 that should be your mana problem.

Many players using a life gain on hit watcher's eye maybe this will help.

With a lab enchant service on TFT, you can get your kb enchant for 6-7ex

Divergent inspiration reducing the cost too. If you need damage for the start play with increased critical damage support and swap later when you got buff or gem swap right befor the boss.

Hope this will help.
greetings
etha

good advices, ty :)

enchant hats are really easy to buy and then craft the helm urself, using the eldritch chaos/ex;

LGOH Watcher's eye is not necessary though, i see it being useless tbh as we are gaining really a lot from literally one attack, we just need to get a few hh stacks;

im always using increased crit damage gem at the start of the map, gaining some stacks at the start and then run straight to the boss without killing monsters, swap to rarity and then we can start to clear map. that's most efficient way, so we will be getting no boss-related altars after we kill the boss.
"
jok1ng wrote:
hello, is there pastebin for KB without rarity and quantity ?

sry for kinda late answer, but what do u mean? u wanted a pob for non-MF KB build? if so I dont have one, you should look it up elsewhere, for example on poeninja
"
Hybridialx wrote:
Could you please post your item filter? I'm pretty interested in this version of MF

i dont have one that i could update every league, so... im just using the uber-strict one from filterblade with a few tweaks to not show some of the items, otherwise it's basic one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info