December Events 2021

Where are the console events ??

Does the console version not matter at all anymore?
How are you gonna make all these events PC only? Can we just consider console dead to you guys? No point in continuing to spend money or pay if you are going to cut console support
"
Will these events run on all platforms?
Events are PC-only.

you run endless delve and others on console before

hype xmass fuk consoles u wot??

at this rate you will lose all console playerbase you so not care about fair enough

so why bother in 1st place to port it if u refuse to support it ?
omegalul what a fuk

Laughing so hard at the voided comments. All leagues are voided, Standard doesn't matter.
aight gimme mtx
Second-class poe gamer
Hey guys we're gonna announce all these cool events soon. Get hyped!!!

Hey guys look at all these cool new events you got hyped for!!!

Oh unless you're on Console, thanks for the money though lol
Why do I bother paying for mtx and playing every league just to get shafted at every possible opportunity? It's pretty clear ggg doesn't care about console players at all, or our money. I'm not sure why you dont just quit updating console client so you could end this abusive relationship of addiction and disappointment
Atlas Invasion and Delirium Everywhere looks promising.
My only issue is the fact that timelines overlap each other... it shouldn't be a thing.
Also, Delirium Everywhere starting 31 december, for real? Most people can't play at 31 and 1st of january..
Feels bad as a console player when we suffer from your financial loss this year not beeing able to play events. Last year we could and every console player i texted with was looking forward to more of these events. It's bad enough that we can't be part of the gauntlet community but to get excluded like this is very demotivating to ever pay a penny again on this game. Surely the demigod race on console wasn't that competitve but you could reduce the amount of rewards if this is the problem or at least let us play the special event whitout rewards. This game is becoming so boring with this whole years mediocre Leagues and i was looking forward to something interesting in this game again, which seems to now be cancelled :( feels like it goes towards the term discrimination if this moves on like this ;(
Mystery box what?

1 per event? only 1 at all?
You guys kinda forgot to mention anything about prizes at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info