December Events 2021

"
Unless you are one of the lucky ones to get a random reward, then it's just wasted time playing.

that's why i'll just play until lvl 90 ONCE.
it'll take me about one day.
gauntlet is a skip,cuz prob. HC,fuck HC.
free 5 boxes? LETS GOOOOOOOOO
My 3 favourite atlas mechanics as endless events, so freaking excited POG
Atlas Invasion sounds nice but what is with those timings? Starting on the 24th of december, seriously?

Overall not a fan of voided leagues at all. Endless heist sounds like a nightmare. Random %deli sounds kind of fun, but also like not really that exciting for a 10 day event maybe? Looking forward to playing a bit of invasion and deli but I think thats pretty much it.
Making them void makes it nearly pointless. I understand some items you want to keep away from main game, but just making it void is a lazy approach that will result in majority of player base not taking part in the event.
Console users not invited. Yeah as usual GGG happy to take money but treat us like red headed step child.
Thanks for the events, few of them looks promising, but voided events are just a waste for me..
So, just really too bad, that You have given up fixing the main scourge league so early..
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Wow a lot cry babies "why voided Aaaaa"
No one normal is playing standard with inflated prices for everything. So if u are keep playing leagues ONLY then every new league is voided because standard is junkyard anyway.
endless delve should go core
One of the big reasons that endless delve was underwhelming last time is that lack of crafting bench made it WAY too RNG dependant. dont see why they still havent added it in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info