[3.16] LL ❄️ CoC Ice Nova Assassin ❄️ - 🛑 Extremely Defensive 🛑

Hello, I really like the concept of this coc build with the very high defensive layers. I have 2 main questions to ask as I'm currently trying to level this char.

1) What would u say are the main dmg spikes for the build? Currently I have absolutely no issue blasting through mobs, but once I hit t16 bosses I struggle to kill them well. Would appreciate if you list some important breakpoints so that I can see which ones are lacking.

2) With thid being a melee build, how much survivability durijg boss fights is from leech? I found myself having to constantly run away from bosses to let my ES regen kick in, which makes bossing a bit rough. Was wondering if with your gear level + dmg output, the leech is high enough to sustain es until big hits?

Thanks a lot
Hello, could you please provide POB version with Mageblood? I just got one and it seems rather popular on CoC builds. Thank you :)
"
sprongle wrote:

1) What would u say are the main dmg spikes for the build? Currently I have absolutely no issue blasting through mobs, but once I hit t16 bosses I struggle to kill them well. Would appreciate if you list some important breakpoints so that I can see which ones are lacking.

2) With thid being a melee build, how much survivability durijg boss fights is from leech? I found myself having to constantly run away from bosses to let my ES regen kick in, which makes bossing a bit rough. Was wondering if with your gear level + dmg output, the leech is high enough to sustain es until big hits?

1 : what's your % to hit and crit chance? Your ice nova is only lv18 (buy a corrupted lv 21). 14% cooldown recovery from belt or awakened cast on crit. To be honest, boss shouldn't be an issue with your gear unless you have low hit/crit chance.

2 : I found survability quite good. Of course, the usual one shot, but for the most part, i had no issue. As for leech, it is limited by your max ES. Ethereal feast would help with leeching, but i always use a watcher's eye with "ES gained for each enemy hits".
Hi do we count in the awakecoc cdr into the breakpoint too?
"
ligong2 wrote:

1 : what's your % to hit and crit chance? Your ice nova is only lv18 (buy a corrupted lv 21). 14% cooldown recovery from belt or awakened cast on crit. To be honest, boss shouldn't be an issue with your gear unless you have low hit/crit chance.

2 : I found survability quite good. Of course, the usual one shot, but for the most part, i had no issue. As for leech, it is limited by your max ES. Ethereal feast would help with leeching, but i always use a watcher's eye with "ES gained for each enemy hits".

Thanks for the reply, I've had more levelling + gem flipping with this build and it is really smooth. I've managed to do 60% delirious nem3 and hit wave 27 simulacrum with your build so far and I'm loving it. It's gonna be a while until I can hit the next breakpoint using awakened coc tho.
Hey! I really want to run this - one thing in the POB I could not directly find, if author (or anyone reading) can shed light.

How did we achieve 100% ailment immunity / 0 duration? I don't see the mechanic, and POB just says it exists, without defining how.

Any insight is appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info