[3.16] LL ❄️ CoC Ice Nova Assassin ❄️ - 🛑 Extremely Defensive 🛑

"
JuhlDk wrote:
that's very good
wave 30 is very hard also depends what mods you get
i will try this build out seems funny
thanks for answear and your time :)

I have a video I'll upload to Youtube.. not edited. These are the wave 30 mods:

before getting awakened added cold damage support, is it better to use hypothermia or regular added cold damage support?
"
Coldmoonn wrote:
before getting awakened added cold damage support, is it better to use hypothermia or regular added cold damage support?

I think I played around with Hypothermia in PoB and it showed my DPS was lower, so I kept my regular Added Cold Damage. I'm not 100% sure which is better, so use which feels better for you.
Second try at Simulacrum and I cleared wave 30!

https://pastebin.com/rzvcKQNB
Thank for this guide! The build feels much better than the max block variant. Can't wait for 3.17 where GGG will nerfs determination to the ground because we are having fun -_-'
"
ligong2 wrote:
Thank for this guide! The build feels much better than the max block variant. Can't wait for 3.17 where GGG will nerfs determination to the ground because we are having fun -_-'

I have a feeling Determination and Grace will get nerfed. They're just so good right now.
does the hydrosphere still work as effectively x2 of the ice nova that hits it? or frostbomb is better?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Yo the notable 'Powerful Faith' above the the Militant Faith Jewel can be removed along with it's Armour & ES node to be used somewhere else. Not really worth anything without the 150 devotion needed.
-Diff
AKA Jared_Lets_A_GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
NotDiffensive wrote:
Yo the notable 'Powerful Faith' above the the Militant Faith Jewel can be removed along with it's Armour & ES node to be used somewhere else. Not really worth anything without the 150 devotion needed.
-Diff
AKA Jared_Lets_A_GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Which PoB are you looking at? https://pastebin.com/WksvD1Vn doesn't have a Powerful Faith notable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info