[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
anti4z500 wrote:
well as i like totems build and this 1 got a nerf hit. i will start 3.19 with earthbreaker+consecrated path its str stack build and can get 30+mil dps and looks like not that expensive and it looks fun

well, isn't Iron Fortress gone as well? Can you link the build?
"
Sttorr wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
well as i like totems build and this 1 got a nerf hit. i will start 3.19 with earthbreaker+consecrated path its str stack build and can get 30+mil dps and looks like not that expensive and it looks fun

ahhhhh shhiiiiiii. its also gone . i wanted to play something like this https://pastebin.com/eNKiTPt2
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

ahhhhh shhiiiiiii. its also gone . i wanted to play something like this https://pastebin.com/eNKiTPt2

Ok, i think it isn't removed. They renamed Iron Heart into The Iron Fortress last patch. So it should still drop
in worst case i just switch to fire cyclone if totem dont work in the end
This build sucked without the insane dex stack double damage boots and sucked even with those boots as it was so squishy.. now you dont get the double damage boots, you dont get BIG quiver damage. This build is 100000% DEAD. Do not try.

There are soooo many other builds that are way easier to gear up and enjoy endgame then this.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
This build sucked without the insane dex stack double damage boots and sucked even with those boots as it was so squishy.. now you dont get the double damage boots, you dont get BIG quiver damage. This build is 100000% DEAD. Do not try.

There are soooo many other builds that are way easier to gear up and enjoy endgame then this.

my man did you even played this build :D
"
HDTanel wrote:

You could easily reach more than 200 mil dps without recombinator mods on rare boots or armour.

This build is still going to be just fine but not insane as it used to be. Sure it wasn't the tankiest one but you are not even to suppose to tank boss hits with totem builds.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Is this something that can be played as a starter and gradually built into? I was looking at ballista before the quiver change and this build looks like an interesting alternative

almost any build can be played from the start buts its not recommended since its rly pain in the ass to lvl and get rolling. but since this build more or less can be lvl up as cyclone if totem feels bad and then switch later.
Last edited by anti4z500 on Aug 14, 2022, 12:30:24 AM
"
HDTanel wrote:

Nice going around talking out of your ass

Long before the boots from sentinel i was doing 4 man carrys for all boses

Better try somwthing before you talk or stay play your toxic rain shit league after league cause you not know positioning and dont understand boss paterns so need ultra tank like all fails

Have nice day 👋
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info