[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

The quiver is a third of the damage, eyeballing PoB. Somewhat less, with a decent quiver making up some of the loss. Still losing 25-30%, have to think on that one.

Not seeing any builds I'd replace it with, either.
Hi! Wildwrap has been deleted after patch notes?
IS this build still alive?
I plan to play it but ... @@
"
wanghien wrote:
Hi! Wildwrap has been deleted after patch notes?
IS this build still alive?
I plan to play it but ... @@

Just use Briskwrap, its barely a nerf.

But Hyrri's Demise is rough.
Last edited by Chazyyyyy on Aug 11, 2022, 11:39:03 PM
sadly it hurts too loose so much dps with remove of demise. i am going with this type of build https://pastebin.com/aVWLjPE6 for 3.19
The patch notes stated that some of the mods from the fated versions have been moved to the base version. I assume since I didn’t see demise or wildwrap in the notes that this didn't happen to either of those items
"
Zuuule wrote:
The patch notes stated that some of the mods from the fated versions have been moved to the base version. I assume since I didn’t see demise or wildwrap in the notes that this didn't happen to either of those items

The Briskwrap Unique Body Armour no longer has 5% increased Movement Speed, or 10% increased Attack Speed. Instead, it now has 1% increased Damage per 15 Dexterity. It also now has 60-100% increased Mana Recovery from Flasks (previously 20-25%), and is now a Sun Leather Body Armour.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:

The Briskwrap Unique Body Armour no longer has 5% increased Movement Speed, or 10% increased Attack Speed. Instead, it now has 1% increased Damage per 15 Dexterity. It also now has 60-100% increased Mana Recovery from Flasks (previously 20-25%), and is now a Sun Leather Body Armour.
and demise and that not mention in notes got deleted
So demise is not getting that rework?
Can someone recommend a good endgame viable totem build? I wanted to league start Ballista again but no I'm lost and feel like there is no viable totem build left. (no EA pls)
well as i like totems build and this 1 got a nerf hit. i will start 3.19 with earthbreaker+consecrated path its str stack build and can get 30+mil dps and looks like not that expensive and it looks fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info