[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Hi, what the items i can using for leveling?
This build is tanky af.
However, boss damage is a big problem currently for me.
Is it good though to use flamewall for our second bossing skill? I take a look at pob, the damage it provides is very small (~100k dps). It is pretty good for clearing though because the enemy got additional damage when passing the wall.

Isn't it better to use hunter apothecary gloves and put other utility in that gloves? maybe double curse setup with wave convict just like someone posted before?
"
bloodb4thh wrote:
This build is tanky af.
However, boss damage is a big problem currently for me.
Is it good though to use flamewall for our second bossing skill? I take a look at pob, the damage it provides is very small (~100k dps). It is pretty good for clearing though because the enemy got additional damage when passing the wall.

Isn't it better to use hunter apothecary gloves and put other utility in that gloves? maybe double curse setup with wave convict just like someone posted before?
Yep that is an option but you should be using a 6L Searing bond as well.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
NekoKoles wrote:
Hi, what the items i can using for leveling?
Ah sry forgot to update that section, will do it now.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
This imo is a great starter that can transform into and end game killer pretty easily. Super easy to follow Devon's tree and get RF going early, even with a tabby! So I played around with the tree and gear and gems after getting like lvl 90, and this is what feels best to me personally farming T16s and such. Now I do at times (rarely) hit my life flask, but if you wanted a little less DPS its easy enough to to keep more points in some regen nodes. To me chaos damage and damage over time hurts us a little, so ive capped maximum chaos resistance at 80, and use Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari to help with that. But then curses do effect you more, especially Vulnerability so i use a watchers eye with Vuln has no effect if effected by determination. So currently im at 1.5 million RF dps, 2.33 million Searing Bond dps. Physical mitigation %90, fire resistance maximum at %90, cold and lightning resistance maximum at %89, chaos resistance maximum at %80. For the most part I just shield charge around popping totems and kill shit as soon as my RF touches it, but for strong mobs or bosses and such I hit my wave of conviction linked with awakened hextouch for and extra lvl to my two curses linked with it. So 1 button hits area in front of me with -%20 fire exposure, a lvl 25 flammability for -%49 fire and a lvl 16 elemental weakness for -%40 elemental, for the total of -%109 to fire penetration. Now bosses have reduced curse effect on them but its still really nice. could use 1 point to an 30int node if ya wanted to have lvl 20 ele weakness if you wanted.I could push more dps but the survivability goes way down, and I do like tanky.

https://pastebin.com/upAJxaUG
Last edited by argoniashawks on Dec 11, 2021, 1:01:49 PM
Why juggernaut over inquisitor?
"
Loudless008 wrote:
Why juggernaut over inquisitor?

Jugg is tankier, I have 70k armour for vaal molten shell. Depends on what ya want, Inquis for more dps or Jugg for more tanky. Also this is listed as a starter, jugg better starter imo as well.

PoB update
https://pastebin.com/Z6djwwRd
Last edited by argoniashawks on Dec 14, 2021, 6:56:57 PM
more dps i suppose on the new pob?
Made some changes, I decided I wanted to push more regen. So I don't have a clue what I'm doing but I think I made some decent crafts.

Though I did replace these boots with the above:

with charges up, and things activating I go well over 5k regen, it's insane :) Changing the boots, I'm not maxed on lightning res, till I get charges or flask activates, but otherwise I lost some movement speed for a lot of regen.

If you have any thoughts on how I can improve, I'd be happy to hear them.
"
RinTheToon wrote:

If you have any thoughts on how I can improve, I'd be happy to hear them.
You could craft something with essences of Delirium on the gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info