[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
devon752 wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello devon :-)

Nice to meet you , i made the gigachad RF and im having tons of fun !!!!

Thank you so much for this build , i love it !!

I have some questions when you have time ;-)

Can you advice me last 5 points to lvl100 where to spent ?

Can you advice me between incinerate and scorching ray what you think is better to use in place of searing bond ?
And what you would advice for links ?

I want to try something else too to feel it and see if i settle on searing bond or something else

Much respect brother
Ty for checking it out and for the kind words :D

For the last 5 points path to Divine Judgement and take the 15% to all elemental resistances or 40% increased effect of non-damagining ailments (it will improve your shock effect by 5%-6%). After that Anoint something else (check best anoints at bottom of the guide or pick what you like).

I would probably pick Scorching ray. Just look for a Scorching ray guide and look for the best links or import into PoB with your char and check damage there. If you take this skill then you don't need Exposure AOE on your cluster jewel either so you can go for flat damage instead.

Thank you for fast answer my man

Ok ok im bery happpy , i am IMORTAL NOW :-)

Large cluster with doryanis lesson ( 0,2 % ele dmg life leech ) + massochist flask with used when charge reach full + syndicate craft “ 15% of damage taaken leeched as life + plus our giga regen

:-D
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
devon752 wrote:

1) Elemental Ailment Immunity: not just ignoring all ignites but also shock and chill/freeze (huge deal in my book) which in turn frees up the pantheon quite a bit and gearing options (check my boots to see what I mean, the regen is really nice and you don't need to focus on freeze immunity).

I'm not used to Juggernaut, but doesn't Unstoppable provide immunity to chill and freeze ? Afaik chill/freeze reduce action speed, so they shouldn't affect you with Unstoppable. Am I wrong?

However I get your point about watcher's eye and extra resistances !
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:

1) Elemental Ailment Immunity: not just ignoring all ignites but also shock and chill/freeze (huge deal in my book) which in turn frees up the pantheon quite a bit and gearing options (check my boots to see what I mean, the regen is really nice and you don't need to focus on freeze immunity).

I'm not used to Juggernaut, but doesn't Unstoppable provide immunity to chill and freeze ? Afaik chill/freeze reduce action speed, so they shouldn't affect you with Unstoppable. Am I wrong?

However I get your point about watcher's eye and extra resistances !

You're right you can't be frozen but afaik you can still be chilled to base value. So if you had movement speed increases from any sources (flasks for example) you can still be slowed by chill to base value but not below. The shock is what is important and big ignites can be an issue imo, but if you have Tempest shield then that fixed to an extent. Plus you can slap one more 25% aura if you find the gem slots (which is one more issue).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Why Brass Dome over Kaom's Heart? I mean its obvious, but it isn't.
Scaling life higher with strength and + HP is huge for both survival and damage with RF.
"
kjanos89 wrote:
Scaling life higher with strength and + HP is huge for both survival and damage with RF.
Both provide pretty much equal survivability. The difference between the two is: RF damage on Kaom's vs sockets on Brass dome. The 6L already wins the fight in my book but additionally Jugg gets double the armor from the chestpiece, so once again the Brass dome wins.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Nice build! I've played around with it some, %90 phys mit, %89 fire res max, %88 cold and lightning res max, %79 chaos res max, 70k armour. 1.86 million searing bond DPS, 1.44 million righteous fire DPS. Very tanky!

POB
https://pastebin.com/Ase4QMQH

Last edited by argoniashawks on Dec 7, 2021, 4:14:02 PM
Looks like a great build, gonna give it a go! Do you recommend any particular loot filter with it?:)
Spiral out, keep going!
having a blast.... for the moment boss dmg is low(lots of things to improve) but it is really tanky. For a casual player like me is awesome. Ihave invested around 10 ex and loving it. ty for the build
"
devon752 wrote:
"
kjanos89 wrote:
Both provide pretty much equal survivability. The difference between the two is: RF damage on Kaom's vs sockets on Brass dome. The 6L already wins the fight in my book but additionally Jugg gets double the armor from the chestpiece, so once again the Brass dome wins.

Not to mention the take no extra damage from crits and the max resists from Brass Dome!!! Brass Dome by a mile!!!
I have 1 problem is ... mana regen after many shield charges.

Is the only way for mana cost is craft on ring ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info