[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
GobargAU wrote:
First of all thank you very much for posting this build'
It's my first RF Jugg and I am loving it so far (just into yellow maps)

One issue I have is mana reservation or the inability to use all my auras.
It even gives me a few warnings in the POB about it so I was wondering how everyone is getting around this problem?

I have a 3% jewel and the passives in the tree plus the masteries but I find myself either with all of them running and no mana to move or cast or three and enough mana to use frost bomb etc

Am I missing something or is it a matter of getting the right gear?

I anointed Charisma on my Amulet and I can fit all auras fine. I tried anointing the recommended anoint and running without Charisma but I didn't have enough mana.
Last edited by Atosmosius on Jan 9, 2023, 7:27:20 PM
ah... thanks very much for that mate.
Have a great day
"
GobargAU wrote:
ah... thanks very much for that mate.
Have a great day

Welcome, glad I was of help :)

A little update on my character and side of things, I got from level 91 to 95 so far with this build and only died once at Delve depth 292, it was a combination of fire and ignite resistant mobs and elemental resistances penetration biome mod.

So far I'm delving horizontally at Delve depth 320 and it feels smooth to play and most importantly, safe. I fixed my DPS and it's now a bit over 2 mil, got the proxy ring with flammability as well as the Flesh & Flame jewels.

Aim is to get to level 97 with this character so I can get the full cluster jewel wheel :)

Thanks for making this build, it's great at mapping and delving, so perfect for me! It's a rather simple concept and straightforward build, built it works wonderfully.
Quick question For the helmet, is it better to go with Swift or just stay with area of effect for Rf?
what i have to do to not die from RF? as soon as i use the skill my hp goes to 1 and something kill me easly.thx
Last edited by zeusz567 on Jan 13, 2023, 2:36:45 PM
"
zeusz567 wrote:
what i have to do to not die from RF? as soon as i use the skill my hp goes to 1 and something kill me easly.thx

Works at level 24, no problem.

Gear required:

2x Kikazaru

Spring Leaf Shield

Shaper's Seed (Hot)

Ashrend for that sweet DPS.

In scourge, I just slapped on a belt, helm, glove, and boots with life Regen and fire resistance (Don't get a minus fire resistance downside!!)

Skills:

Start Templar or Maurader, get every node with life regen and life within 30 spaces of your start :D

Auras:

Vitality Purity of Fire

Enjoy your 3k DPS at level 20.

This was quoted by Redzone144
Hey, i'm a bit of a rookie...

Finding my DPS was very low in Act 1. I just started Act 2, so I don't have RF yet so maybe that will change. My main skill is molten strike but it hits very slowly, any suggestions?
hello guys i feel like im falling behind in gear etc curretly farming like map lv 14 but struggeling in dmg in toughness this is my gear what should i focus on first? also im really unlucky with drop and cant drop anything good

I'd say check out Pohx's stuff for both of you guys. A lot of good info to get running and use towards this build since the base mechanics are the same. Just some differences. I think you'll gain more understanding from that than any of the threads here.

https://www.pohx.net/

When you get through a chunk of that, it can be applied to this build and adapted. The leveling portion might be more help to you than running through the way you are currently.

"
DrSpacemanMD wrote:
Hey, i'm a bit of a rookie...

Finding my DPS was very low in Act 1. I just started Act 2, so I don't have RF yet so maybe that will change. My main skill is molten strike but it hits very slowly, any suggestions?

Get a 4-link. Use a Binding Orb or something. If you're on later, I can give you something to help. You have mainly life nodes. For weapon this low you want flat damage. Flat is better than % this early on. % are better for later scaling. % of nothing is nothing. Something that is + ## to ## to spells and attacks.

Grab this amulet and belt. These 2 items will quadruple your damage.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/92QmHK
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/prX3f0

Will hold you over til you can use Righteous Fire. How much currency do you have? I can probably just give you a handful of starter gear which should help out a lot.

"
Belyiste wrote:
hello guys i feel like im falling behind in gear etc curretly farming like map lv 14 but struggeling in dmg in toughness this is my gear what should i focus on first? also im really unlucky with drop and cant drop anything good

I'd put RF back into armour for a 6-link. Your helm has Concentrated Effect already, no need to add the gem. Doesn't stack. You're giving up a lot of life and resistances there. Qual your gems. Low level 20% gem will be better than a level 20 gem at times. Look at what the quality gives. 21/20 RF for sure.
You really want more damage over time stuff. Missing enchant on the amulet.
Check out a Dawnbreaker Shield for now until you get everything else in place then go to the Saffell's. It would mitigate a lot of damage if you are having issues with survivability. You want more life regen on your gear. You have some life, but no regen. You want some regen and regen rate. Then that should be multiplied by the tree. That should help. You have to outregen the cost of Righteous Fire and damage you take. Also quality your helm and gloves for a little more armour.
Last edited by chrischoi on Jan 16, 2023, 5:51:50 PM
Can someone take a look at my tree and see what I'm missing, I know str doesn't add to life but I have less than 3800, still tanky, just seems different than the guide.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info