[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Sykoe117 wrote:
Can someone take a look at my tree and see what I'm missing, I know str doesn't add to life but I have less than 3800, still tanky, just seems different than the guide.

Thank you

You missed the life nodes at the start of your tree and you didn't take Purity of Flesh yet.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Before I start my words, I would like to declare that I am a Turkish citizen whose English is not very good and that I wrote this article using google translate. I found it very necessary to make this comment and I thought it was a debt of gratitude. I started this game about 1 month ago and when I first started it took me almost a week to understand the mechanics. Afterwards, as a result of my research, I saw that it was necessary to use ready-made builds until I adapted to the game. After 3 builds I tried, I was disappointed and searched for the best initial build of the game. I came across this build at number 1 and it was not difficult to understand its logic as I learned the game mechanics. It occurred to me and I wanted to try it. Let me tell you this much guys, I did the 68 lvl labyrinth mission at 63 level easily. Although the armor on me is not perfect, I can survive and inflict terrible damage. You can be incredibly effective against even the strongest bosses. I owe my heartfelt thanks to whoever thought and designed this build. It made me love this game and a huge load has been lifted from me. I will dominate the whole economy with this character and try other characters with a solid economy. Try this great starter build and be patient until you're juggernaut. I play with Vitaly, herald of ash, purity of elements, elemental flask and 1450 heal flask and just wander around and see all enemies die. Just try and enjoy life. Good games.
"
nashtyler1 wrote:
Before I start my words, I would like to declare that I am a Turkish citizen whose English is not very good and that I wrote this article using google translate. I found it very necessary to make this comment and I thought it was a debt of gratitude. I started this game about 1 month ago and when I first started it took me almost a week to understand the mechanics. Afterwards, as a result of my research, I saw that it was necessary to use ready-made builds until I adapted to the game. After 3 builds I tried, I was disappointed and searched for the best initial build of the game. I came across this build at number 1 and it was not difficult to understand its logic as I learned the game mechanics. It occurred to me and I wanted to try it. Let me tell you this much guys, I did the 68 lvl labyrinth mission at 63 level easily. Although the armor on me is not perfect, I can survive and inflict terrible damage. You can be incredibly effective against even the strongest bosses. I owe my heartfelt thanks to whoever thought and designed this build. It made me love this game and a huge load has been lifted from me. I will dominate the whole economy with this character and try other characters with a solid economy. Try this great starter build and be patient until you're juggernaut. I play with Vitaly, herald of ash, purity of elements, elemental flask and 1450 heal flask and just wander around and see all enemies die. Just try and enjoy life. Good games.

Thank you for the kind words <3
I really appreciate everything you said and I am glad it helped you!
Good luck in Path of Exile!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
First time playing RF and this guide has been a lifesaver
always lurking or online
"
davidmunro22 wrote:
First time playing RF and this guide has been a lifesaver
Yay! I'm glad it's great for you guys :D
Worked great so far, feel so tanky, I use this build with some modifications to accomodate more aura since I can't afford enlighten, yet.
I saw on PoB that you use efficacy with RF because it gives higher damage than burning damage support, but somehow burning damage support gives more on my character. Is it real or I read something wrong? If real then what is the reason? Sorry if this is kinda noob-ish question. I played a lot but never dabble into the actual calculations and more complex stuffs. I also don't understand why my unreserved mana is negative in PoB. lol.

Last question, what should I do to improve my damage, other than upgrading the gems?

edit: I just realized that you have burning damage already, so that's why. my bad. But I still need help on the damage part. I hit like wet noodles, can't even damage shaper.
Last edited by lifebreak on Jan 24, 2023, 12:15:28 AM
Hi,

Looking for some help crafting. I have

I think that multimod is probably the best option with fire/ignite and DOT

Any thoughts?

My Jugg is...squishy?

https://pobb.in/is8Gwwg2Y89b
First of all - I love this guide! Your guides made me wanna play RF for more than 1 league.

1 problem:

I seems like dmg to bosses is a bit low. I just killed The Searing Exarch but it took quite a while.

Is it normal for this build to have low single-target dmg or is there something I'm missing in my build?
"
draffyz wrote:
First of all - I love this guide! Your guides made me wanna play RF for more than 1 league.

1 problem:

I seems like dmg to bosses is a bit low. I just killed The Searing Exarch but it took quite a while.

Is it normal for this build to have low single-target dmg or is there something I'm missing in my build?

Don't use Cruelty. I'm pretty sure I removed that in my PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info