[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
DapperDucky wrote:
i just got the profane proxxy, do we want the chilling or the shock effect for the skitterbots?
Shock for the damaž
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
What for in helmet mod "supported by burning damage" and skill "burning damage"? its stack together? May be make all gems "burning damage"?
"
ComeOverHere wrote:
What for in helmet mod "supported by burning damage" and skill "burning damage"? its stack together? May be make all gems "burning damage"?

you cant run a burning damage gem in a burning damage mod helm for double damage, you do have access to a few useful mods in the helm tho, Concentrated area, increased area, burning damage, trap and mine damage, and socketed gems deal 30% more ele damage(essence). Tho increased aoe is more of a quality of life buff than damage mod.
devon752, ty for this guide. Long time ago i was playing RF Hierophant, glad to know that RF still alive.

I do some tweak to your setup.
Spoiler

Pretty much all deathless, except Maven(in my opinion RF+Slam+Charge worst skill for here) and sometime immortal shrines(just hard to target).

I have couple questions:
- I trying find replace for Searing Bond, totem do not last long enougth. Flamewall is to... stationary skill. Right now trying firetraps, good but slow. I think about Purifying Flame\Incinerate, but dont think i can sustaine it. Any tips?
- Does Jug today way better with RF than hierophant? I still have +1 corrupted Shavronne, but was playing on him to long ago, and not sure that i can achive level of Juggernaut in 3.18.
honestly, you dont need more than 1 extra skill, fire trap is the best imo, flamewall lasts a little longer but is a massive dps decrease, jugg isnt necessarily focused on tons of damage, its more of a goal to attain a lazy immortality with damage as a secondary

"
KaindeMort wrote:
devon752, ty for this guide. Long time ago i was playing RF Hierophant, glad to know that RF still alive.

I do some tweak to your setup.
Spoiler

Pretty much all deathless, except Maven(in my opinion RF+Slam+Charge worst skill for here) and sometime immortal shrines(just hard to target).

I have couple questions:
- I trying find replace for Searing Bond, totem do not last long enougth. Flamewall is to... stationary skill. Right now trying firetraps, good but slow. I think about Purifying Flame\Incinerate, but dont think i can sustaine it. Any tips?
- Does Jug today way better with RF than hierophant? I still have +1 corrupted Shavronne, but was playing on him to long ago, and not sure that i can achive level of Juggernaut in 3.18.
"
KaindeMort wrote:

I have couple questions:

The build doesn't use Searing bond or Flamewall. Read the guide. Dunno about templar.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Jun 6, 2022, 3:14:27 AM
If you can get super lucky, you can get enduring cry as a prefix on your which can save you a link somewhere in the build
feel weak and not that tanky i don't know what im doing wrong

https://pastebin.com/r4zRfNwb
I have a question. If I use the helmet with both Conc and Burning, which one will be replaced for the Awk Burning?
may I have some advice on my build? I'm kind of stuck at my leveling and even opening deliriums or using sentinels on many rare groups scares the F out of me cause of getting too much damage and not having enough to answer with.

My life is at 3.843, 42k armour (only auras on) and my RF is at 137k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info