3.16.1 Hotfix

3.16.1 Hotfix:

Reverted the following change which was included in today's 3.16.1 patch as it has introduced additional issues:

• Fixed a bug where Belts with some Energy Shield and Armour modifiers could not be reforged with random modifiers, including a Defence modifier, through Harvest crafting.

We will include a fix for this bug in a future patch.
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2021, 6:15:25 PM
All told, I found it kind of amusing that a fix meant to correct a specific narrow issue... Just basically made the same issue suddenly affect a lot more scenarios. I guess it did help people sympathize with the plight of crafters that suffered from the extant bug!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
pls do more changes to scourg!! pls pls GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
was confused, thanks for the info
a small peak at the game code and eventually, whatever gets added to the game will break one thing or another. looks as if some parts of the game are held together with duct tape and paper clips LOL
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
nice one
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
a small peak at the game code and eventually, whatever gets added to the game will break one thing or another. looks as if some parts of the game are held together with duct tape and paper clips LOL

dude, you are making duck tape look bad, at-least they work. :D
"
gruumine wrote:

quite the opposite. GGG can't keep the game together but duct tape can keep parts of it working. it really is an amazing product ;)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
gruumine wrote:

quite the opposite. GGG can't keep the game together but duct tape can keep parts of it working. it really is an amazing product ;)

shit! i wanted to type "at-least it works". so yeah, u and I are saying the same thing! :D
so I wasn´t home for several days and when I came back today I found out that most likely the latest "patch" is the reason for my game crashing even before I get a loading screen...
a freakn "patch" that went live 3 days ago and Steam is full of reports about the exact same issue!

In the known issues: there are no major issues... for gods sake when will GGG get there sh*t together I wonder...
IGN: Dunkellicht

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info