[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Is this build league start viable?
Will this be doable in 3.18?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Hey guys, I haven't been that active in PoE for the later half of last league, but I'm back now for 3.18. I've made some updates to the guide; including some new PoBs.

"
ghrin13 wrote:

I've tried it last league, but it's a pretty slow, because you need some currency to get going; mostly for Prototype, Dreamfeathers, and cluster jewels.

"

There will be no balance changes in 3.18. So yes, this build will survive 3.18, we'll have to see if 3.18 can survive this build though.
Last edited by davydavidsson on May 12, 2022, 1:41:13 AM
"
davydavidsson wrote:
Hey guys, I haven't been that active in PoE for the later half of last league, but I'm back now for 3.18. I've made some updates to the guide; including some new PoBs.

"
ghrin13 wrote:

I've tried it last league, but it's a pretty slow, because you need some currency to get going; mostly for Prototype, Dreamfeathers, and cluster jewels.

"

There will be no balance changes in 3.18. So yes, this build will survive 3.18, we'll have to see if 3.18 can survive this build though.

Cool thank you! I saw the 3.18 POB earlier will try it this league !
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Hi, Looking forward to try this build but can you recommend what league starter should i do before this build or what is ur league start before this? Thank you and Excellent guide!
"
jadap09 wrote:
Hi, Looking forward to try this build but can you recommend what league starter should i do before this build or what is ur league start before this? Thank you and Excellent guide!

If you'd like to reroll a champion, there's Toxic Rain Champion. If you don't mind rerolling your ascendancy, there's also Cyclone Slayer and Bleed Bow Gladiator.
Hello. Thanks for build. I noticed that Ashes of the Stars amulet presently costs >20 ex, hopefully the price will drop but what the better to wear in late game before it happens?
Last edited by bossikkkk on May 16, 2022, 6:09:54 AM
"
bossikkkk wrote:
Hello. Thanks for build. I noticed that Ashes of the Stars amulet presently costs >20 ex, hopefully the price will drop but what the better to wear in late game before it happens?

Yeah, that rarity nerf kinda blindsided me too. You could look for a good Exarch-dominant Eternal Struggle, maybe Aul's Uprising, which aren't cheap either, or a rare amulet with +1 level of all skill gems.
Anyone having good luck with mana siphoners and their lightning DoT? Wondering how bad that feels (they just nerfed it last night to 33% of the dps or something )
On 3ex so far and having really hard time even on T1's. got some power lvl by friends up to 84, but the same results, no damage at all :/

Have some clusters and some reservation, barely managed to get stats and some resistance

Maybe im doing something wrong, but idk...
https://pastebin.com/CV9ZWisS

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info