[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Made all the changes, switched some gear around. Went from 3.2k hp to 4.3k. Defense is up, damage is up.

Can still make some improvements, but this is INFINITELY better than what the hell I was doing lol.

Thanks again.
"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
Seanprice798 wrote:
Hai, just switched to this today. I'm feeling awfully squishy and feel my dps should be higher.

Not sure I'm triggering elemental overload, reading I saw I may want my precision to be a lower level but I'm not exactly sure how the interactions work. Definitely need better rings and gloves to get my chaos up, will need to fix a couple nodes and eventually lower my lightning res a bit more. Also need to get charisma on my neck so I can add haste into my aura mix.

But if you could check my set up and let me know the best way to fix/improve that would be great. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/a1aLpDkb

I'm dying to like absolutely everything. Wtf am I doing wrong?

- This build functions fine without flasks, but good flasks are a massive dps boost
- Precision level is too high
- Put more passive point into life clusters
- I wouldn't advise using Arn's Anguish altogether, but if you're gonna use it; you should at least get endurance charges through Enduring Cry and Call to Arms (and don't invest passive points into endurance charges)
- Your resistances are high enough that you can almost cap fire resistance without Purity of Fire. When you manage to do that, you can drop Purity of Fire for Haste, else don't bother with Haste.
- Faster attacks is better than Elemental Focus
- Craft as much mana cost reduction on your rings as possible

I've put most of these adjustments into your PoB: https://pastebin.com/qtpaAEsz

P.S. Almost forgot; you don't have a totem setup and your Watcher's Eye is not that great.

First off, thanks for posting this guide. I usually try to piece stuff together from poe.ninja, but this guide helped solidify the decision to try it. I'm giving your right-outside tree path a try.

Can you clarify why Arn's Anguish is a bad belt? It has armor, %life, fire res, and a cheap corruption target. Seems about as good as you'd get from a stygian unless you go into the exalts range. I was also hoping triple damage from brutal charges and ruthless procs would net some stuns from warlord's mark on bosses for rage generation. But that's just pob warrior talking, I have no play testing of that idea atm.
Anyone got any advice on what to do next? :)
Sitting at about 197k armour in hideout.

Last edited by Wiizper on Mar 6, 2022, 5:37:46 AM
"
Deathwing6 wrote:
First off, thanks for posting this guide. I usually try to piece stuff together from poe.ninja, but this guide helped solidify the decision to try it. I'm giving your right-outside tree path a try.

Can you clarify why Arn's Anguish is a bad belt? It has armor, %life, fire res, and a cheap corruption target. Seems about as good as you'd get from a stygian unless you go into the exalts range. I was also hoping triple damage from brutal charges and ruthless procs would net some stuns from warlord's mark on bosses for rage generation. But that's just pob warrior talking, I have no play testing of that idea atm.

Arn's Anguish is a cheap belt with a bunch of useful stats, additionally if you specced into Inexorable it will prevent the endurance charges from giving lightning res. This build can however not naturally generate endurance charges on demand, so it will always take sockets, passive points and action bar slots to facilitate them. I've tried it, but it feels clunky and unnecessary; this build doesn't lack damage. I'd personally prefer a belt with more resistances or better yet; Mageblood.

"
Wiizper wrote:

Here are some inexpensive adjustments you could make:
- Get the boots version with lightning damage and enchant them
- Link Defiance Banner to Arrogance too, and get them both in 20/20
- Get Replica Dreamfeathers with max rolled attack speed
"
davydavidsson wrote:

"
Wiizper wrote:

Easy enough, done and done. Anything else i can do? :)
Also got myself a Precision attack speed + wrath conversion watcher's eye

Is Phantasmal Smite better? Shows a slight dps loss for me in PoB

Also, curious. Anyone selling items on standard for this build?
Last edited by Wiizper on Mar 7, 2022, 1:12:17 PM
Hi, can someone has a look at my POB please, my gear is mostly in mid tier but still can't reach 800k+ armour like the guide POB v2.1, currently 272k (flasked in HO)

Am I missing something crucial?

Link: https://pastebin.com/ZMP8qMNr

Thank you.

p/s: My actually character is not like this, POB is quite like an advance with 20 20 gems + cluster + higher level, gears are the same btw

And I still have some what 9 Ex to upgrade
Last edited by superhuy44 on Mar 7, 2022, 2:15:55 PM
"
ghrin13 wrote:
"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
ghrin13 wrote:
This would cut the damage by around 50-60%, but would going full block with Glancing Blows and the Surrender be worth it? It would increase tankiness by a metric shit load, but increase the gearing standard. Surrender would also be good because reckoning on its own hits decently hard + its 250 life recovered per block. With glancing we take 65% of the blocked hit, but along with armor and res, the 250 recovery per block should even out, or even heal us with damage taken. Could push it further with more life investment and a 5% life recovered block rare.

Losing half your damage is not a big issue; this build has damage to spare. I have considered adding block as a defensive layer on this build, but it would be a fundamentally different build, because capping block would require substantial passive point investment.
You could swap out Haste for Tempest shield and maybe some Introspection clusters for Second Skin. I can't vouch for these suggestions though; I haven't tried it and I honestly don't think this build needs it.

https://pastebin.com/nVE27n35

This is what I've come up with so far. Max hit/EHP hasn't changed but it should've. Like I had said before, most hits we take are now healing us so the EHP combo should be very similar to the aegis combo most ES users utilize.

Did you end up trying this out? How did it feel? Worth the investment?
"
Wiizper wrote:
"
davydavidsson wrote:

"
Wiizper wrote:

Easy enough, done and done. Anything else i can do? :)
Also got myself a Precision attack speed + wrath conversion watcher's eye

Is Phantasmal Smite better? Shows a slight dps loss for me in PoB

Also, curious. Anyone selling items on standard for this build?

Phantasmal Smite is strictly better, though I'm not sure how a 20/20 phantasmal compares to a 21/xx regular.

Further improvements kinda depend on what budget you're working with.

"
superhuy44 wrote:
Hi, can someone has a look at my POB please, my gear is mostly in mid tier but still can't reach 800k+ armour like the guide POB v2.1, currently 272k (flasked in HO)

Am I missing something crucial?

Link: https://pastebin.com/ZMP8qMNr

Thank you.

p/s: My actually character is not like this, POB is quite like an advance with 20 20 gems + cluster + higher level, gears are the same btw

And I still have some what 9 Ex to upgrade

I think your flasks are the biggest issue. I have 313K armour unflasked in HO (current ARNM character) and 724K with these flasks:
I feel like i die a decent amount to delirious maps, at 60% and up.
And if i meet Kosis or something in the maps it takes about 15-20 sec to kill.
Not sure if it's me that's doing something wrong.

I think your flasks are the biggest issue. I have 313K armour unflasked in HO (current ARNM character) and 724K with these flasks:
[/quote]

Thanks for replying, my main problem now is DPS is really bad, took a lot of time to finish a normal t16 rare boss, and survivability too.

I don't know if i missing something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info