[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
ghrin13 wrote:
This would cut the damage by around 50-60%, but would going full block with Glancing Blows and the Surrender be worth it? It would increase tankiness by a metric shit load, but increase the gearing standard. Surrender would also be good because reckoning on its own hits decently hard + its 250 life recovered per block. With glancing we take 65% of the blocked hit, but along with armor and res, the 250 recovery per block should even out, or even heal us with damage taken. Could push it further with more life investment and a 5% life recovered block rare.

Losing half your damage is not a big issue; this build has damage to spare. I have considered adding block as a defensive layer on this build, but it would be a fundamentally different build, because capping block would require substantial passive point investment.
You could swap out Haste for Tempest shield and maybe some Introspection clusters for Second Skin. I can't vouch for these suggestions though; I haven't tried it and I honestly don't think this build needs it.

https://pastebin.com/nVE27n35

This is what I've come up with so far. Max hit/EHP hasn't changed but it should've. Like I had said before, most hits we take are now healing us so the EHP combo should be very similar to the aegis combo most ES users utilize.
I'm currentrly asking myself a (maybe dumb) question, but why is the melding of flesh not doing shit in our lightning res ? because it says that "ele res are capped by your highest ele res" so why is the lightning res not affected ?

btw i pretty much love this build and i'm hopping in it pretty soon, i like juice but i hate to die so going big tank and big dmg is pretty cool imo
"
zaedosin wrote:
I'm currentrly asking myself a (maybe dumb) question, but why is the melding of flesh not doing shit in our lightning res ? because it says that "ele res are capped by your highest ele res" so why is the lightning res not affected ?

btw i pretty much love this build and i'm hopping in it pretty soon, i like juice but i hate to die so going big tank and big dmg is pretty cool imo

Lightning res is undercapped for damage, using Doryani's Prototype chest piece. You want no Lightning Res
Would you recommend v1 or v2?

I have been using v1, but I notice uptime on elemental overload is not that great.
"
NtGFroZeN wrote:
Hey i have a Question to the Anoint on the Amulet. I have Skilled Sovereignity so can i Anoint it and it have the effect or should i anoint something else?

Anointing an allocated passive will not yield its effects twice. The best annointments for this build are either Influence or Sovereignty, whichever you have not allocated.

"
DanielQ wrote:
Would you recommend v1 or v2?

I have been using v1, but I notice uptime on elemental overload is not that great.

The old tree (V1) is the easier and safer way to go about it; you get access to better life nodes and more easily hit 90% max res.

The V2s require more refined gear (upwards of 20ex) because you need to manage your accuracy, but have more consistent damage.
Last edited by davydavidsson on Feb 27, 2022, 5:02:42 AM
that helmet is fucking insane
"
RukhDjinn wrote:
that helmet is fucking insane

Feast your eyes :p

Hai, just switched to this today. I'm feeling awfully squishy and feel my dps should be higher.

Not sure I'm triggering elemental overload, reading I saw I may want my precision to be a lower level but I'm not exactly sure how the interactions work. Definitely need better rings and gloves to get my chaos up, will need to fix a couple nodes and eventually lower my lightning res a bit more. Also need to get charisma on my neck so I can add haste into my aura mix.

But if you could check my set up and let me know the best way to fix/improve that would be great. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/a1aLpDkb

I'm dying to like absolutely everything. Wtf am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Seanprice798 on Mar 3, 2022, 11:11:55 PM
"
Seanprice798 wrote:
Hai, just switched to this today. I'm feeling awfully squishy and feel my dps should be higher.

Not sure I'm triggering elemental overload, reading I saw I may want my precision to be a lower level but I'm not exactly sure how the interactions work. Definitely need better rings and gloves to get my chaos up, will need to fix a couple nodes and eventually lower my lightning res a bit more. Also need to get charisma on my neck so I can add haste into my aura mix.

But if you could check my set up and let me know the best way to fix/improve that would be great. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/a1aLpDkb

I'm dying to like absolutely everything. Wtf am I doing wrong?

- This build functions fine without flasks, but good flasks are a massive dps boost
- Precision level is too high
- Put more passive point into life clusters
- I wouldn't advise using Arn's Anguish altogether, but if you're gonna use it; you should at least get endurance charges through Enduring Cry and Call to Arms (and don't invest passive points into endurance charges)
- Your resistances are high enough that you can almost cap fire resistance without Purity of Fire. When you manage to do that, you can drop Purity of Fire for Haste, else don't bother with Haste.
- Faster attacks is better than Elemental Focus
- Craft as much mana cost reduction on your rings as possible

I've put most of these adjustments into your PoB: https://pastebin.com/qtpaAEsz

P.S. Almost forgot; you don't have a totem setup and your Watcher's Eye is not that great.
Last edited by davydavidsson on Mar 4, 2022, 4:29:30 PM
Ok awesome. To be fair I had actually switched to this via some level 100 poe.ninja build before stumbling upon this post. So I was basically winging it off that guys tree and gear set up. (Was using stun on melee hit to get endurance charges, only useful while mapping, pointless on bosses).

I'll make the changes you suggested when I hop in game and let you know how it goes. Gotta fix my rings so I can drop the extra dex node and change my neck to Charisma still.

What's an ideal Watcher's Eye I should aim for?
Last edited by Seanprice798 on Mar 4, 2022, 4:37:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info