[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
You guys doing anything different than the guide for your AG?

I currently use a +2 Amulet

No other changes

I use Vixens Entrapment with Despair on Hit

Victarios Flight

Mask of the Stitched Demon

I'm doing Essence + Metamorph + Sentinel + Expedition

no issues so far - currently farming expedition / wave 30 sims for mageblood

"
This is my current gear. Out of curiosity how much the Animate Guardian will help in terms of defense? Also not sure if I am missing something but I had to put 1-1 point in a +30 dex and strength node cause otherwise I would lack the requirement, despite my amulet that already giving me a lot.

AG helps for fortify machine, speed and damage. and if you go ephemeral, big tdefense.

you need more suffixes. you have like zero suffices on all your gear. no suffixes on belt, no suffixes on shoes or pariah, (missing 9 stats)
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hey I checked your char just now.
you use the unique body armor with the 25% of dmg taken as chaos. Is it better than a rare vaal Regalia with 700 es or what is the reason you use this?
Sorry if this was asked before I am not capable of using the search function lol
Hi can you please look over my character to see what I need to upgrade first ?

https://pastebin.com/WAkKjkKW
still sane exile ? Nope

finally got my mageblood
"

finally got my mageblood

Congrats! Out of curiosity, what approach did you take to earn that much this league? Farm wave 30 simulacrums?
is me. can u check my profile <3
"
Congrats! Out of curiosity, what approach did you take to earn that much this league? Farm wave 30 simulacrums?

farmed expedition in crimson temple

then ran logbooks

repeat

no lucky drop above 2ex+

just consistent grind

the largest item I sold was a 14ex claw I crafted
Hi theire, i saw that some of you use Aegis over the Aura shield, at what point is it worth to swap over?

Also im kinda confused with the PoB (starter one) its not res capped and the EHP looks pretty bad tho, compared to the Mageblood one that has 200k ehp even without the mageblood tho. So wich one should i use actually?
Last edited by OkGood78 on May 30, 2022, 11:36:42 AM
only swap to aegis at mageblood
Your amulet is insane.

What do you think about running Auls with envy until we can fit in determination and defiance banner with a +2 amulet?

Do you think incandescent is still good without mageblood to cover the resists?

what are your thoughts on melding with a high ES chest instead?

Im really struggling to juggle auras with Envy, Disc, Determ, Defiance, Purity of elements. Until you can drop Purity of elements and just run tempest shield (need the resists), do you just drop defiance banner?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info