[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
vtd_ wrote:
With the perfect gear and good es. i still cant do the most hardest boss in this league. any tips for me to get more tankky on this build ?
https://pastebin.com/rKEFSee2

You have 9kES, max block, and 89 all res, and standard-only gear that doesnt even exist anymore like your watchers eye.

If you want something 'more tanky' you're going to have to play some invulnerable build with insane regen or something.
Last edited by Juts on Jun 23, 2022, 7:35:23 AM
"
Juts wrote:
"
vtd_ wrote:
With the perfect gear and good es. i still cant do the most hardest boss in this league. any tips for me to get more tankky on this build ?
https://pastebin.com/rKEFSee2

You have 9kES, max block, and 89 all res, and standard-only gear that doesnt even exist anymore like your watchers eye.

If you want something 'more tanky' you're going to have to play some invulnerable build with insane regen or something.

i want to min/maxing even more that why im asking. is easy to find a tanky build but i tried my best on this build to get it close to immortal as is can be :D
Well I'm about as min-maxed as I can reasonably get it without insane currency. Fun build, pretty jank overall in a charming way.

Wouldn't recommend it unless you just want to try something different, as summoning and managing 19 weapons isn't really efficient.

Able to do wave 30's no problem, some occasional deaths if I play stupid with 300% as extra damage modifiers vs kosis. The kills are a bit slow and the gem swap is annoying compared to more meta builds that would destroy kosis at this investment level.

Max attack and spell block with glancing blows
6k ES
80 All res
Ailment immune, bleed immune, corrupting blood immune.

Was able to fit in all the auras thanks to ashes and the +3 chest so i dont need a +2 amulet for 19 weapons.

Ring's could be better if I tried for the delve mod but its too small to spend twice as much.

AG has curse on hit vixens which I would recommend.

If you want to save some passives you can get a few reservation corruptions like I have along with the helm corrupt. That let me keep low level precision active, save a few points on the top left reservation wheel and I can keep purity of elements.

In maps, if I sentinel/delirium mirror then weapons die fairly non-stop. I'd have to use bone offering and possible the 5% life on death node to smooth it out.

Flawless breachstone are basically impossible, especially if it rolls +chaos res. The minions are too spread and can't clear fast enough to beat the timer.

If GGG would add an unleash or area summon effect to AW then the skill might actually be truly worth using. As it is, its just such a hassle to summon and resummon the weapons when you could just play anything else and have zero maintenance.
Last edited by Juts on Jun 25, 2022, 10:38:53 PM
"
Juts wrote:
Well I'm about as min-maxed as I can reasonably get it without insane currency. Fun build, pretty jank overall in a charming way.

Wouldn't recommend it unless you just want to try something different, as summoning and managing 19 weapons isn't really efficient.

Able to do wave 30's no problem, some occasional deaths if I play stupid with 300% as extra damage modifiers vs kosis. The kills are a bit slow and the gem swap is annoying compared to more meta builds that would destroy kosis at this investment level.

yea what u said i think i have it all . yesterday i was upgrade my gear with

Max attack and spell block with glancing blows
6k ES
80 All res
Ailment immune, bleed immune, corrupting blood immune.

Was able to fit in all the auras thanks to ashes and the +3 chest so i dont need a +2 amulet for 19 weapons.

Ring's could be better if I tried for the delve mod but its too small to spend twice as much.

AG has curse on hit vixens which I would recommend.

If you want to save some passives you can get a few reservation corruptions like I have along with the helm corrupt. That let me keep low level precision active, save a few points on the top left reservation wheel and I can keep purity of elements.

In maps, if I sentinel/delirium mirror then weapons die fairly non-stop. I'd have to use bone offering and possible the 5% life on death node to smooth it out.

Flawless breachstone are basically impossible, especially if it rolls +chaos res. The minions are too spread and can't clear fast enough to beat the timer.

If GGG would add an unleash or area summon effect to AW then the skill might actually be truly worth using. As it is, its just such a hassle to summon and resummon the weapons when you could just play anything else and have zero maintenance.

yea i think what u uprade i have it all . yesterday i upgrade my gear in another level from using new jewel in 3.18
. so i can use this indomitable army on amulet. 15% physic reduced is huge upgrade for ag and spectre in hard map .
. for the rare jewel 8% taunt on hit i dropped . i used meat shield support on gear . 20% and some extra less dame to summon carrion i think is worth it coz he always die. next upgrade is just awa empower 5 on gear and i think is good for now. cant think any good choice to upgrade . i hit the ceiling aready :(
Also big drop yesterday
Hey.
Is it possible for you to share your AW loot filter? Do you use tiered ones depending on your progress?
What are you initial thoughts after seeing the balance manifesto?

I don't really play minion builds, but I recommended/built this for a friend and it was very powerful.

With the very boring changes, I wanted to maybe give it a try, but I assume the balance manifesto affects the build drastically with the removal of the 200% crit power charges?

Unholy Might from necro with poison buff seems interesting though.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
koticgood wrote:
What are you initial thoughts after seeing the balance manifesto?

I don't really play minion builds, but I recommended/built this for a friend and it was very powerful.

With the very boring changes, I wanted to maybe give it a try, but I assume the balance manifesto affects the build drastically with the removal of the 200% crit power charges?

Unholy Might from necro with poison buff seems interesting though.

Poison isn't worth bothering even with changes actually good. I'm getting similar damage numbers after simulation 100% more damage with poison.

Unholy might is very strong for full chaos conversion. Just slightly weaker than +2 (53m dps Unholy vs 55m dps +2 in my pob).

Charges, yes, hurts a lot. Still chargebots will be used. 20% more damage with 3/3 is fine too.

Minion life hurts a bit.

Anyway, still bang for a buck build. Even with 30% damage nerf.

Last edited by monik390 on Aug 3, 2022, 9:03:03 AM
What are the thoughts about using Dialla's as the new chest piece?
Looking to start with this for 3.19, changes to reservation made it so one thing needs to be dropped (or loose 10 to 15 lvls on precision ...)

That said, how critical is temporal rift for the build? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info