[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

When should I switch to CI ? I am currently lv 75 and play hyrbid with 3k life and 2k ES. I just finished leveling with SRS and start to switch to AW. What will I need to do first ? I've already got the helm, the shield, the weapon, the required gem (lv 1 unfortunately), and traid 3w. But still, the other is still trash. I try yellow map (t10). Clear is terrible, but bossing feels great. Maybe because gems are still at low level.

And how can I sutain mana ? I don't even have enough mana to spam skill
still sane exile ? Nope
Last edited by kurofafi on May 23, 2022, 11:19:48 AM
swap to ci at 90/92

my current setup

currently farming for Mageblood
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Would skin of the loyal work for body armour
currently lvl 75 right now
Last edited by Baus_ on May 23, 2022, 6:37:52 PM
I am only leveling this build at the moment but at least I managed to buy/craft a good body armor for it. Sure there is no +2 gem level on it but it will grant a nice amount of ES.
Here is my gear / for the belt i am crafting one ATM crusader/shaper

Few interesting item

-Shield Phys as chaos corruption (negate % phys damage)

-Amulet vitality 22 (avoid STR requirement)

-Ring Mana recoup (very nice in simulacrum, can spam without mana flask or clarity)

-Ring +1 maximum endurance charge (give a lot of survivability with immortal call)

-Boots Immunity Bleeding

-Body Armor (mana reservation, important if you don't have the ashes of the star)

Ipod
Just got a quick question, why use Incandescent? For the 25% ele taken as chaos?
You guys doing anything different than the guide for your AG?
Has anyone explored the possible upgrades that 3.18 has added?

Thread of hope with a massive ring? Any good uses? Its so huge i dont even know what would be best

I've been looking at impossible escape locations and the ones that give good upgrades are the following:

Elemental equilibrium: elemental immunity if going determination instead of purity

Supreme ego: 1 jewel slot for charisma

Doomsday: Ravenous horde, golem effect and curse effect (prob the best offensive one)

Minion instability: ES + wicked ward + indomitable army (cheap tankyness option for both you and minions)

Imbalanced guard: 3% allres + armour (pretty op but also the most expensive one)
"
McDunk wrote:
Just got a quick question, why use Incandescent? For the 25% ele taken as chaos?

I think you are correct, it's a base 25% ele damage reduction which is big. Gotta stack a truckload of armour as well though.

"
wtsmith wrote:
You guys doing anything different than the guide for your AG?

I do the same as is recommended but be warned that the AG can be killed. I avoid Metamorph and DD mechanics such as totems/beyond. This is how I lost my last one.

"
Gummibabser wrote:
Has anyone explored the possible upgrades that 3.18 has added?

Thread of hope with a massive ring? Any good uses? Its so huge i dont even know what would be best

I've been looking at impossible escape locations and the ones that give good upgrades are the following:

Elemental equilibrium: elemental immunity if going determination instead of purity

Supreme ego: 1 jewel slot for charisma

Doomsday: Ravenous horde, golem effect and curse effect (prob the best offensive one)

Minion instability: ES + wicked ward + indomitable army (cheap tankyness option for both you and minions)

Imbalanced guard: 3% allres + armour (pretty op but also the most expensive one)

I've put a very large thread of hope to the left of the witch under Mind over Matter. I use it to get Dreamer, Decay Ward, Insightfullness, Sacrifice and Practical Application. I feel like it's a good spot for it as I save quite a bit on traveling. A shame about some of the smaller nodes that you miss now (minion blockrate for example).
Last edited by arkan1et on May 25, 2022, 4:43:50 AM
This is my current gear. Out of curiosity how much the Animate Guardian will help in terms of defense? Also not sure if I am missing something but I had to put 1-1 point in a +30 dex and strength node cause otherwise I would lack the requirement, despite my amulet that already giving me a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info