[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Im sure there is something im overlooking, but the PoB puts you at 11k ehp for phys and 37k ehp for elemental (if your capped). How are you not getting 1-tapped by literally everything?
thanks for the guide. I just made the switch today and still finding my pace but it looks very interesting. can you help me with a couple things?

when you just updated the initial post, you removed the part about the AG. can you please articulate on that a bit?

also, how do your animated weapons have fortify?
Revamped entire build thread.

answering some qs

"
Im sure there is something im overlooking, but the PoB puts you at 11k ehp for phys and 37k ehp for elemental (if your capped). How are you not getting 1-tapped by literally everything?

Minions have taunt reduce enemy damage by 10%
Fortify not checked (10 stacks)
Temporal Rift is OP (heal 8k ES instantly permanent flask)
Immune to Shock/Freeze and Chaos
CWDT - Immortal Call
Bone Offering gives block
9% Regen from Shield + Nodes + Bone offering is awesome

"
How do you get the phys explosions like in the minatour vid?

Explodey Chest + Gravebind on Animate Guardian - i don't use this setup anymore as it's not noticeable to me

"
You cannot use T4 Vorici to make the gloves have 4 whites, am I missing something?

Item must be uncorrupted no white sockets. Vorici can generate 1-6 white sockets randomly if T4. Alternatively you can use 3W and then use Harvest Craft to get 4th white. I still recommend temple

"
What do you do if you die during Simulacrum 20+?

I've lost all my portals from a single death, just because if you want to go back the map is swarming with mobs (or even a boss or two) with you having zero animate weapons up and not having any time or space to summon them.

Is there anything you can equip or summon instead of AW so that you can at least enter the map and clear the current wave.

Depends on map. In maps with boat I put my portal there.

In act 7 I use bone offering and unleash to setup - Act 7 and Act 4 is the hardest to recover from. Act 1, Act 3 and Act 9 are all easy.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"

Minions have taunt reduce enemy damage by 10%
Fortify not checked (10 stacks)
Temporal Rift is OP (heal 8k ES instantly permanent flask)
Immune to Shock/Freeze and Chaos
CWDT - Immortal Call
Bone Offering gives block
9% Regen from Shield + Nodes + Bone offering is awesome

The point about taunt and fortify is pretty valid. I guess my thought is that CWDT and temporal rift heal require you to survive a hit. I guess its probably just enough with fortify and taunt to get you there.

Last edited by mochmaster on Nov 14, 2021, 4:11:54 PM
"
The point about taunt and fortify is pretty valid. I guess my thought is that CWDT and temporal rift heal require you to survive a hit. I guess its probably just enough with fortify and taunt to get you there.

The build is tankier than in the video now as well

I've added enduring composure to the build (because i'm a derp and corruption doesn't work) so you get more value from IC

when you replace pariah you annoint prismatic skin for 2% more max res.

so I've made the build considerably more tanky (not shown in POB as this is a budget build initially)
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 14, 2021, 4:13:31 PM
Did simu 30 twice effortlessly on about 15 ex, can confirm this build rocks :)
Wow, this guy's build is crazy, he carried me uber elder in 30sec only!
Feared video posted
first, this guy is an all around swell guy messaging me in game to reply to my questions. thanks a lot dude.

from a noob standpoint, some notes from me for the fellow noobs going for this build:

- gem levels matter a lot for this build. either grind them or buy them at max level. similar for some gem qualities (not all). otherwise your damage will be sub par.
- this build is kinda tanky, but the biggest tankiness comes from deleting everything before they get to attack. if you are dying in maps, that is because you aren't killing things as fast. adapt to that playstyle.
- POB shows multistrike for the six link, awakened melee splash is the correct gem for mapping.
- animate guardian does a lot for this build. at least the kingmaker (costs 25-30c with recipe) and victario's are very good buffs. but don't lose your AG, it sucks. I know =(
- convocation is anomalous, which increases minion movement speed by 40% for the buff duration. very helpful to get the weapons to melee range.

and one thing to add to the cons:
- once you die in bosses with a small arena, it is very difficult to recover as you don't always have time to ramp up animate weapons. so, try not to die =)

edit:
oh and also, 10ex is to do endgame stuff. this build easily rocks red maps with only a couple ex. the only items I sank currency into was 3W triad grip and gems.

the chest costed me ~50c. don't buy it 6L, it's very easy to 6L with tainted currency this league.
Last edited by Mum_Chamber on Nov 14, 2021, 8:12:54 PM
Hey, thanks for the build!

If were to get awakened multistrike, would it be okay to drop any other support gems to keep both multistrike and melee splash in the links? Seems like that would suit both clearing and single target needs and reduce the need for a gem swap.

Also when are you swapping out multistrike for melee splash currently for simulacrum? Do you swap mid fight when the bosses come out or keep multistrike on from wave 1?
Last edited by teyjinshen on Nov 15, 2021, 12:14:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info