[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Spent about 15 ex, give or take. Love the build :)
Is there a reason to take commander of darkness over Bone barrier?

30% dmg + 9 attack speed Vs A free lvl 20 stoneskin & 10% PDR seems like a bad trade off unless you really need the resistances?

Same thing with purity - is it possible to get the immunities on flasks and use something more defensive like determination?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
You need to use Purity of Elements for Freeze Immunity - so no you can't replace it.

Commander of Darkness gives 15% more damage to the build. and you need resistances.

Determination is not good - we don't have strength to use level 20 determination and we have no armor nodes....

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
You can get freeze immunity from pantheons though?
And 60% reduced burn duration. So really it's just shock immunity.

If shock is all you need, why not use tempest shield and get 25% spell block in the process & free up 25% reservation for another aura....maybe aspect of the spider?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Last edited by Starlight85 on Nov 13, 2021, 6:17:50 PM
"

You can get freeze immunity from pantheons though?
And 60% reduced burn duration. So really it's just shock immunity.

If shock is all you need, why not use tempest shield and get 25% spell block in the process & free up 25% reservation for another aura....maybe aspect of the spider?

+2 Projectile in Simulacrums is one of the most common and dangerous mods.

If you don't get chain immunnity/projectile avoidance you die.

Lunaris also gives 8% PDR in pretty much every encounter including: Feared/Sims/BlightRavage/Maps/Scourge

Did some research, and looks like the easiest way to get 4W triad grip is doing alva's temple of corruption or just buy it from market for 7 - 10EX sadge.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Nov 13, 2021, 9:17:54 PM
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
Did some research, and looks like the easiest way to get 4W triad grip is doing alva's temple of corruption or just buy it from market for 7 - 10EX sadge.

Just use T4 Vorici
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"

you can use a 3W for only 5% damage loss with vorici for 90c (30c per white on TFT)

btw you can buy temples for 0.8ex - 25% chance makes it really easy to craft.

7-10ex is overstatement.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 13, 2021, 9:48:30 PM
"
"

you can use a 3W for only 5% damage loss with vorici for 90c (30c per white on TFT)

btw you can buy temples for 0.8ex - 25% chance makes it really easy to craft.

7-10ex is overstatement.

-Dude you jebaited me so hard tbh XD, after our conversation in game, got exited and decided to craft 4W grip using temples (thinking I would get it in 1-2 tries, maybe 3 max), BOY that was the dumbest idea ever, the RNG to land this craft is so low & not that easy at all, however after spending nearly 9EX, got unnaturally lucky & hit 2x4W in last 3 temples.

-So I would highly highly recommend, buying the gloves form the market (otherwise u face the risk of losing a lot of currency for nothing)
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Nov 14, 2021, 6:16:13 AM
How can i counter the life degen of Ancient skull on my minions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info