The Atlantis Mystery Box Concept Art - Deepwater

"
Adrenicrome wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Adrenicrome wrote:
Too bad these gorgeous items are locked behind a credit card though. Would be a better game if these kinds of armor sets dropped from bosses. I would keep playing just to collect them all.

How do you expect them to make money? If they can't monetize this, what CAN they monetize?...

They make plenty off of stash tabs, supporter packs, statues and overpriced rng goodie bags leftover from exilecon.

I never said they can't monetize these boxes. Monetize away to your gambling hearts content.

But why not throw in a few awesome mtx skins that drop randomly from bosses? Would give the game some more chase items that it desperately needs.

Well, we do have uniques with cool unique look that drop from certain bosses dont we? the ivory tower is one of my fav armours. The way it looks i mean :) but yea... stil need to buy skin transfer mtx...
Last edited by Rekill on Nov 8, 2021, 2:49:55 AM
Kinda looks like a combination of bioshock and dead space armour :) pretty cool.
Yeah concept arts were much better than what we have in game. Shame.
Who's idea was it to have water themed stuff in a game where we can barely wade? When it isn't either a wall or damage? I can't even make my character sit down. Let alone go for a dive. Jesus.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Neat. Wonder if we will get the concept stuff for the other set.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
"
Please update hideout music player with mystery box music from past year or so?

Thx

Agreed! This would be awesome
I want to rock right meow
"
Bass956 wrote:
Neat. Wonder if we will get the concept stuff for the other set.

I always want more concept art, tbh, I love behind-the-scenes stuff!
I want to rock right meow
Naisu!
"
Laeortia wrote:

I always want more concept art, tbh, I love behind-the-scenes stuff!

Agreed! Always neat to see how things changed and such compared to the final design.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Woah! We need some cool underwater zones or a hideout to go with this amazing set!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info