Our recent Atlantis Mystery Box introduced three new different microtransaction designs, united by the mystery of the dark waters of Wraeclast. Today we'd like to share pieces of the concept art from the Deepwater themed cosmetics. Check them out below!

Concept by Veli Nyström

Concept by Veli Nyström

Concept by Veli Nyström

Concept by Veli Nyström

Concept by Ryan McQuarters

Concept by Ryan McQuarters

Concept by Timothy Albano

Concept by Veli Nyström

Concept by Veli Nyström

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Please update hideout music player with mystery box music from past year or so?

Thx
That's some badass art. Props to the artist Veli. Too bad these gorgeous items are locked behind a credit card though. Would be a better game if these kinds of armor sets dropped from bosses. I would keep playing just to collect them all.
Not sure why every armour set that comes out has wings. At least there is one non-wing back attachment option.
Some armour sets that look like fairies and angels can have wings. But I was seriously hoping the Deepwater set came with no wings.
Still waiting for MTX preview
"
Adrenicrome wrote:
That's some badass art. Props to the artist Veli. Too bad these gorgeous items are locked behind a credit card though. Would be a better game if these kinds of armor sets dropped from bosses. I would keep playing just to collect them all.

I agree, sir: boss-related aesthetic drops would be a welcome addition above and beyond the current roster of MTX. At this point I would again petition for the return of the alt-color option. Using the current box as an example, this would allow you to trade in two Deepwater helms (for instance) for a single Deepwater helm... with the Siren color scheme. This would also require, when these sets drop into the store, that the alt-color variant be included (this would be at the same price, as distinct from the combined items).

Praanesh's comment about wings reminds me that, to my knowledge, there is no Dragonfly armor to complement those wings...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
badass art
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Dorohedoro vibes on that mask
Concept art are always interesting to see. But I’m a fan of more traditional armour pieces.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Halloween no free box??
Concept art for the Siren set please.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info