3.16.0d Hotfix

3.16.0d Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug which could allow you to socket a jewel into an unallocated jewel socket.
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2022, 5:30:53 AM
ty for fixing this exploit.
daaamn so it is not a QOL? =(
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU I BEG OF YOU LET THIS BUG LIVE PLEASE PLEASE. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO CHECK HOW GOOD A TIMELESS JEWEL CAN BE IN OTHER AREAS FOR RESELL VALUE. THIS IS THE BEST QOL A BUG EVER GAVE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GGG (THIS IS NOT A TROLL COMMENT)
Aww seriously? this was going to be such a HUGE QoL for checking Timeless Jewels. They are already such a pain to try and regret every time to see what they do, and where. Could this be enabled just for timeless jewels then?
I had fun 5 minutes when I learned about that earlier today and socketed a jewel to try it.

Bye, feature, you will be missed. :'(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
ty for fixing this exploit.

what exploit.... lol

Not sure why such a QOL thing has to be patch, for what pissing people of? It does even bother anyone.

Yeah spend a whole f day finding a jewel because that is fun to do? cmon
Last edited by roetetoet on Nov 4, 2021, 10:12:34 PM
Fun Detected?
Could you guys make a statement as to why this was removed? Was it bugged in some meaningful way? When I tried simple exploits like allocating transformed passives or socketing jewels with implicits, the transformation stopped or I didn't get the effect of the implicit. The same effect is seen when you use a 'full passive tree reset' in standard after a league, which hasn't been abused yet so far from what I know.
What on earth why?! This was amazing! Seriously, don't do this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info