3.16.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Scourged items are no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.

There was a niche where this was good, for example if you have 100% conversion. The added physical gets converted to fire with ngamahu's axe, and you already do no physical, so it is a benefit.
However, this change was a good thing, cause in most cases it just sucked.
So... the patch notes make it pretty clear they don't actually have any understanding why people don't like the item krangling. Mods that counteract the other one is not the issue. Getting nothing useable ever is the issue. Occasionally getting a "10-30 phys damage"/"deal no phys damage" is fine really and kinda funny if there is a reasonable chance that the next thing you find or krangle will be useful. But that just doesn't happen.
Yeah, the issue is that 99% of the 'positive' affixes are either meh, or useless - and that so many of the downsides, even the T1's are straight up dealbreakers.

Also - fingers crossed that whatever was causing that ridiculous lag has been fixed.
What a complete failure to understand that scourged items are still completely useless.
No Elemental Overload fix ?
nice. Thank you for your hard work.
FIRE BURST still didnt proc Elemental Overload!!! PLZ bugfix that!!!
Until you fix the league drop mechanic, which currently drops 99% garbage, I'm done with this league. I won't be holding my breath.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Absolution is still bugged. The aoe increase didn't translate to the minions, and is only affecting the player's aoe.
Hey, any chance I can travel from insurance to instance without crashing? Would be sick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info