[3.17] Cold Shockwave Totem - Freeze everything - 6 totems

Hi,
totem builds are my favourite, but this league it seem like rip totems.

Before I finish playing this league, I ll try this one :) and I will see..
Are there any videos yet? Wanting to see how fast mapping is with this, debating swapping off int stacking wander as prices are skyrocketing faster than I can make currency.
"
wgdvs wrote:
Are there any videos yet? Wanting to see how fast mapping is with this, debating swapping off int stacking wander as prices are skyrocketing faster than I can make currency.

I am in the process of creating various videos for bosses/content i do for the updated guide, i'll also include a map clearing video
Is it worth to use (medium) cluster jewel in this build ?
If yes, what types do you recommend ?
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Is it worth to use (medium) cluster jewel in this build ?
If yes, what types do you recommend ?

yes, it is in the PoB

You need the medium one: 12% increased Totem Damage

- Sleepless Sentry: to get permanent Onslaught
- optional: Ancestral Echo: for cast speed

And put the jewel: https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Clear_Mind because we reserve no mana thanks to our ring (it boost damage and give more mana regen)

Also it is super important to pick the Arcane surge ascendency point for mana regen, because Shockwave Totem uses a ton of mana
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Nov 11, 2021, 9:28:07 PM
Yea, OK.
This cluster is about 1 exa.
Now I have lvl 74, it looks good.

My current worth is only 1 exalted :D so what now to upgrade ? This medium cluster ? Or Skin of the Lords ?
Im trying this build what panteon are you using boys?
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Yea, OK.
This cluster is about 1 exa.
Now I have lvl 74, it looks good.

My current worth is only 1 exalted :D so what now to upgrade ? This medium cluster ? Or Skin of the Lords ?

the cluster is easy to craft with alteration orbs, you don't need to buy it 1ex

for next upgrade, you need a better wand, and most important the armor, because it'll give you "Supreme Ego" https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Supreme_Ego it boosts Hatred auta by a lot, and gives +2 to gems like Empower, very strong
"
slimq3 wrote:
Im trying this build what pantheon are you using boys?

your gear is looking good, for pantheon it really is up to you, depending on what u have unlocked and how you play, it similar to flasks, it's not mandatory, pick what ever you like!
I've always loved totem game play! And I've also wanted to try a shockwave totem for a long time, so I'll give this a go. But how did you level this up to 28?
And do you have leveling skill trees and gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info