Post aura rage here. I will lock any other aura thread I see.

"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

This is the only aura thread because the others are locked did you read that part Russel?

As I have written before Russel if you would be so kind as to redirect to the proper dev team? would that be so hard? You know what I ask does not pertain to your subject of expertise yet you keep answering(3 times now), wouldn't it be simpler to just ask the people in charge of such changes to send me a private msg?, Which is what I have been asking since the beginning of the aura changes; since the previous aura threads have been locked and the forum section involving arts is the last bastion of thought on this subject.

What I am curious about:
1.Would it have been better to cap players are 2-3 auras(seemed to be the average) and have a new keystone that allowed more auras?
2. Were these aura changes done to promote more builds using high lvl items that can help get around these aura restrictions?

2 QUESTIONS THAT IT!!!! That is all I am curious about, SO RUSSEL PLEASE TAKE A MINTUE AND SEND TO THE PROPER DEV WHO CAN PATIENTLY AND KINDLY TAKE 5 MINS OR LESS OUT OF THEIR DAY TO MESSAGE BACK. I KNOW ALL YOU DO IS ART BUT WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO REDIRECT SINCE I DO NOT KNOW WHO TO WRITE TOO CONCERNING THESE CHANGES?

Thank you and Cheers

Your 2 questions aren't related to the "Aura Rage" that occurred over changes to the Aura visuals. So you can indeed make another thread with minimal risk of it getting moved/merged here/locked.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Hi

This thread is about more then simple visuals, aura rage? should have renamed it aura visual rage...Yes Nic probably could and have it instantly disappear in the sordid mess that is this forum? Did that before not going to do it again, this thread seems to be best place if anything this thread should be moved to feedback since it goes beyond just simple artistic de/appreciation towards auras but I know they won't move it because if more people knew about this thread there would be more writing on it and it would indeed be aura rage not at the look of auras but at the heavy handed % cost of auras which cause cookie cutter builds.

I have asked these questions for weeks... fudge it be happy!I won't go into this issue again since I sense those that did this will never answer, VERY DISAPPOINTED and annoyed at lack of communication, IDGAF how busy you are when a person waits patiently for weeks to get a answer you would think that perhaps something would be done to help.

Russel your work on art is great, I am probably one of the few that has posted on this bloody thread without ranting about how minimalistic the auras have become,etc,etc. Why can't you simply direct my questions, take you all of 2 seconds, there not threatening or insulting in anyway, I have seen stupider crap in this forum get answered but I guess that's just IT isn't it? Stupid questions are easy to answer whilst legitimate questions that may or may not be in the proper thread of query go unanswered or even unmoved to proper authorities, BRAVO*clapping hands.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jan 12, 2014, 2:06:56 PM
I was looking through some old screenshots from beta and was struck my how much better the old aura graphics looked. What the hell? Why the changes?
Hey Russell, any chance you could tone down Purity of Fire/Cold/Lightning?
They look a bit overwhelming when running all three of them together and when running 8 or 9 auras it becomes quite messy.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
hehe
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
When i first was checking out the PoE game play on youtube, When i first saw the aura's in game play i was like (O_O) shiny!! the Aura's was so cool looking! Then when i installed the game.

Then trying to figure out why my aura's not looking like the videos i saw. found out it was changed in the patch.. Was pretty bummed out about it. Cause the Only Aura i enjoy seeing now is Discipline forcefield effect, Others look pretty dull and can barely see Grace aura.

Maybe there should be Optional botton in the settings if people don't wanna see your Aura's they could disable them? So we could go back to old aura's? Or try improve on the current art effect aura's we have now (>.<)''
Last edited by DragonsBIood on Jan 24, 2014, 2:48:14 AM

I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?

MMMM Whats for dinner?
Hi

GGG to good to answer my questions:(

cheers
+1 gfx option

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info