[3.17] Energy Blade Lightning Strike Berserker

Was looking for a melee reroll. This is looking fancy, I may give it a try. Thanks :)
Last edited by 12d8_ on Nov 5, 2021, 11:58:22 AM
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
How you would compare this to "standard" LS Berserker with good ele claw and using Redblade and Berserker for huge dps? DPS wise, looking at the video, it looks good, have not checked the PoB yet but I love the idea. I've just reroled to LS and I'm just thinking about your build :).

Update:

I've checked the PoB and DPS looks quite low, just 3.5kk but this is non-crit version so no suprises here. Of course, this version is tanky AF.

so at high end investment the standard LS will beat this. just to also add PoB struggles to handle doryani's calculations correctly so dont just go by that and instead look at the video it handles aw8 content fine.

also a lot of the high end LS setups have massively inflated numbers on PoB that are just incorrect there is a reason why people call it PoB warriors as you can easily make a skill say it has 50m dps on PoB yet its actual dps is like 500k ingame.

overall gear is like 5ex without bottled faith and can handle all content in the game while you can easily spend 5ex+ on 1 piece of gear to hit similar dps numbers in the normal LS setup
This is the first time I've ever played a zerker, and a few leagues since I've rolled a melee char.

What's the typical rotation when jumping into a pack?

I'm 35 atm (loving it)

Leap in -> Orb of Storms -> LS spam -> Vaal Warchief if needed. I feel like I'm not using warcries properly though. I've never once equipped them before this build.
Has anyone been able to push this to Simulacrum 30?
I'm a level 88 general cry shield crush beserker, and am strongly considering moving to this.

I've seen the Pob for Kobes budget lightning strike beserker which he claims is 5 ex. However, just the equipment alone comes to 20++ ex when looking at the trade website however that build does 27m dps.

This build does 3.5m dps, but has equal amounts of tanky stats.

Can anyone tell me how you would scale this build for even more dmg? Like what is the upgrade path I should be planning.

I have about 10 Ex now so I can easily switch tonight.

interesting assembly. I'm on the life version now and the damage is barely enough for white maps. tell me what to upgrade my gear first. thanks
How am I looking at 50?

Tanky, fast clear, awful single target atm.

Can someone explain the Trinity set up? I'm not sure how it works or what the Notes mean when it recommends using "either Trinity set up" one on a weapon and the other 6l? Please halp.
Last edited by ynsae on Nov 6, 2021, 5:27:45 AM
Here to say thanks for the build - you, sir, saved this league for me.

This is what I currently have right now. It is pretty fun. I do have a question. Is there any way you can leech life?
For those that have made it through their Atlas, any idea how this stacks up against Life/claw?

I hear this may be the better build until late game, but I'm having such a hard time getting the req ES to even start, but I'm loaded with Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info