New Microtransactions: Scourgelord Back Attachment, Hideout Decorations and Weekend Stash Sale

The sleeping dogs are quite cute, but considering the changes you've made to hideout decorations in general with patch 3.16, wouldn't it be more reasonable to get infinite uses from paid decorations as well? Specially considering the prices.
In the same context, are you planning to have a discount day for hideouts and decorations? I believe the last one was in February, and some of the stuff hasn't been in a daily deal since (I've been looking to get Infinite Abyss).
Finally, last year you had a whole week of discounts for Halloween, with prices lower than what's usually offered in daily deals and offers changing periodically according to a schedule. No chance of that this year?

PS. General question: with the recent map changes, where can Enlightened, Glacial, Immaculate and Unearthed be found now? Haven't been able to find the info anywhere.
I can dig the weapons display and display cabinet mtxs.
They seem pretty neat!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Please consider moving HO MTX payments to a "pay to unlock" model instead of a "Pay to get 1", so that we can buy an item "unlock" and use that 1 item as many times as we want. I'd be happy to pay a bit more for that.
Please fix the lag in the maps, I have not been able to play for several days, it is happening to many people and there are no answers
Please fix 'Maraketh rug' conflicting with 'wood ground', the rug is placed on exact same height as the ground object, and it has texture clash. This does not happen with any other ground object (rugs, piles, anything I have thought of to try with).
I can clearly see that you used maraketh rug in the showcase videos of the vault items, and it is on wooden floor, did you not notice this problem, or is this problem narrowed only to skeletal hideout? In my research I have seen this happen in every hideout base.
The decorations are way too expensive to buy more than a couple, resulting in me not even bothering to try them. Too bad.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
I just wanna say I really appreciate the handling the the guild tab bundle and that paragraph explicitly telling us.

I feel better about my purchase of said bundle now despite my guild being a ghost town.

However, since your job is to manage player feelings. (What is a game if not a digital drug?) I want to say here, where I suspect more official eyes will see than in the feedback forum, (a feeling you might want to correct) given the switch to guild tabs, I suddenly feel like all my previous spending on tabs was a waste.

I would really like it if you'd consider giving guild owners a one time opportunity to migrate tabs from their account to their guild, or perhaps give us all the option to donate tabs to their guild.

Seems like it would be easy to just convert existing tabs into remove only and credit the guild with X tabs. I'll be contacting support about this.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
coool
nice
Gonna agree with others here, especially after the recent hideout update, that the Decor options are way too costly to be one and done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info