New Microtransactions: Scourgelord Back Attachment, Hideout Decorations and Weekend Stash Sale

Please consider making the dogs visibly breathe or scratch themselves from time to time. They look like they went off to live on some farm upstate.

Also yes, they are kind of pricey. Especially the fungi.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
Is the Dog MTX suppose to be dead ones? If their not moving(breathing) their dead.
The new stuff is always more expensive than its item type suggests, because, you know, making money on people who have to have the new shiny and have it NOW! :)

Btw, including more expensive packs for infinite iterations of a single decoration would be a thing that would sell well for everything that's not a centrepiece. I doubt many people would buy infinite Malachai's hearts, but trees, animals, fleshy bits and everything else that you might want to fill your hideout with - definitely.
Nice decorations. Especially the woodland objects, would defintely buy it if it wasnt that extreme pricing and just 1 use.. since making a hideout around it would be around 50-100 of those objects... and minimum 50x50gold ya... no thanks. Hideout decorations should be unlocked by one purchase of the object and then being able to use it infininte or some of them are just completely out of bounds.
I would be buying MTX decorations if they unlocked infinite amounts of the decoration.

Also, are the dogs dead?
Last edited by Zuzanne on Oct 29, 2021, 5:15:54 AM
I really really really hate how you now make every new hideout stuff as mtx and priced waaaaaay too high. 6$ for a small wall, where you need 20-30 of them to make a good hideout...

Will the PoE 2 hideouts decors all go to the mtx zone so we will have hideouts that look like 2005 game while the rest is updated???

Pls for the love of god Ive been playing this game since closed beta and I will never buy hideout mtx, all of it should be free...

Its been years since you added good looking hideout decors for free...

OR ATLEAST make it buy once use as much times as you want then I would actually consider buying it, not this disaster of only 1 use
Great additions, thx for a hard work.
Very nice HO mtx's, but im not buying them for those prices.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
this is really cool stuff again, but i would like it if the hideout mtx were in bundles. the animated stuff is worth its price as it is, but the other stuff like the mushrooms are just way too expensive as single mtx. it's "only" about hideout deco after all. I'm sure more people would buy the hideout stuff if it was made more accessible.
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
I feel like the statement that all stash tabs are on sale is a bit misleading. It should read all stash tabs except the new guild stash tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info