Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Scourged items will no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.

I hope you don't just mean the positive and negative corruption mods but all the upsides of an item. Because it's getting really tiring to see a scourge item literally counter a prefix or a suffix, worse still when it doesn't fully counter it and the item is technically just better. I don't mind negatives, but the way you implemented them seems a bit too random. a +20 mana on an item with a +70 mana modifier isn't really that much of a negative if I like the corruption positive.
Great changes. Hopefully now the Scourge mechanic will be used for more than 6-links, items drops and XP.
Problem: Host parties want "no scourge" but random players want scourge without gear and Host want to level up and dont die (lose xp), Host maps host rules????

Exile Solution: an Option for Host like a check box (yes/no scourge) so random player dont press "V" and happy grinding
WHAT A PATCH! I am speechless! <3
Edit: fun detected!
Last edited by TrapeZoW on Oct 28, 2021, 10:43:21 PM
You guys need to make the loot from Scourge dimension vaccum and drop at your feet in the end, that would make this league perfect
Nice patch GGG, finally getting me to want to play the game again, because I dropped 3 days after the league started hahaha
This is a great step in the right direction!
Really enjoying the format of the posts.
Sounds promising (fingers crossed).
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
Scourged items will no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.

That's not good enough, they're still not going to be worth picking up.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Rippster on Oct 28, 2021, 11:03:36 PM
well can increase the chance to raise a tier of a explicit cause 10% is too low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info