What We're Working On

Best league ever!
Problem:
Tower Shields provide significantly more armour than the armour/evasion of other shield types, making them a no-brainer for non-crit Shield builds.

Solutions:
Reduced the armour provided by the top end shields, but raised the average defence of other shields so the difference in base defences isn't as extreme. Skills that scale off these stats will be rebalanced to account for these changes.

Are u having a stroke mate?
You gutted shield skills and fucked up the best armour base, gz lol. Next you gonna nerf vaal regalia saying it gives too much es? Or ambusher giving too much pdps?
Drop 1% of the fucking krangled items but make them well rolled like talismans, thanks in advance.
Please look at the mini-map crash when entering any map instance from your hideout. When the mini-map is expanded with the tab key on the ground and not in the condensed mode the first portal will vapor instance crash taking the portal without leaving a dump log to properly report this bug!
"
Some players have reported that it's not obvious enough when the Blood Crucible is full. We're making both the sound effect and visual effect more obvious to help with this.

Just make it glow, like Metamorf bar, when it is full.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
I know it is the first week, but it is time to adjust the implicit Scourge numbers...they are a complete joke and it isn't worth Scourging anything of value. Oh and I second having the rare dropped Scourge items well rolled.

In case I sound like I am just complaining, I like the league and the base game changes with the exception of the horrible loot and the scourging garbage.

So let's review Scourge League for me. I don't even look at the rare drops in the Scourge - the Scourge specific currency items almost never drop and most of the time I don't even bother putting anything in the whatever you call it except for a map. A complete 100% fail on those issues.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Oct 27, 2021, 7:30:18 PM
Hey GGG !

Nice notes but yeah ... a bit underwhelming. Some things need a rework in current league mechanic.

- Downsides are way too sick. Tune them down and change the weigthing.
- Upsides are okaayish but weighting with "5" or "10" which have to compete with weighting like "1000" are just not worth my time running maps to just brick my item.
- It's okay to gamble 1c trash uniques... Noone (except the wealthy 1%) is willing to even try to krangle expensive Rare / Unique Items. Odds are just so sad - you will most likely get a larger downside than a good upside.
- Corrupting maps in the crucible just takes too long. Regarding the odds for Rare and Unique Items to get something good, krangling also takes too long.
- Scourge Map mechanic is bad. Fullclear the nightmare and shifting in and out over and over while clearing the "normal" map is just "no playtesting involved".
- Minus Resisitances is just a stupid downside. I get why it is there but having -res as a downsides just needs another item with a +res upside which negates itself. Better just not scourge so I have no struggle capping resistances.
- "Add X to X Cold DMG" and "Deal no Cold DMG" (and similar mods) shouldn't be possible to roll together. You really do not want us to enjoy this, don't you?!

Damn GGG - why not giving the player some real nasty stuff. Why always this gambling bs with damn sick probabilities ... There is just no point in useing the crucible besides maps ... It just feels like "I hope I don't brick my build/item" instead of "I hope I get some sick stuff" ... I was kinda hyped for this league ... but yeah ...

I like the extra mobs per map. Atleast something.

And BTW ... Corruption is a downside itself.
Last edited by phlaistar on Oct 27, 2021, 7:33:08 PM
Any chance fortify thresholds could be decreased?

Or simply give 1 stack per melee hit? Low-hit damage ailment or cyclone builds struggle immensely to get any amount of stacks.
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
"
Some players have reported that it's not obvious enough when the Blood Crucible is full. We're making both the sound effect and visual effect more obvious to help with this.

Just make it glow, like Metamorf bar, when it is full.

It does glow when it's full.
Nice! Loving all the changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info