What We're Working On

"
KaseyM21 wrote:

The people that needed a buff were the ones doing just evasion, or just armor etc. Dodge worked because you can get easy blind for automatic 50% evasion. With just a little evasion gear, people tend to sit at 60% evasion. However, according to GGG, only top players were using this strat. So as this may be a nerf to those players, it is an overall buff to the majority of players who were relying on base defenses.

Please show me any dodge builds that go over 35% evasion tops, perhaps even less. 75% dodge, no problem, but i rarely see anyone ever doing more than the normal evasion stuff that happens to be on their equipment by default.

So then you had roughly 15% chance to be hit with 40% evasion and 75% dodge (doesn't quite work like that because dodge was random and evasion was not) and that still is enough to one-shot you quite reguarly with 5k HP.

Now you have a minimum chance of 25% of being hit with spell suppression probably being the saving grace because in my experience (at least as far as one can tell, because more often than not it's hard to tell what killed me) spells were usually the bigger problem with evasion/dodge, but i'm really not sure if that's enough to survive without a really big HP pool, which is super hard to aquire for some builds...
Thank you, GGG, for your hard work.

Keep at it, and things will be just fine!
It's just a compilation of what we already know :(
I'm kinda tired of playing the league without a league mechanic. It's just not worth my time, rewards are horrible
Kissing ass are we? This league is just bad, a krangled mess.
Just a small QoL, when in a scourged map, can I still see the blood vial the same way I would in a normal map please? I notice that when I shift into Shadow upon killing a rare or something, the vial will begin to drain, but I have no way of knowing how full that vial is until I shift, which feels bad and awkward.
that's all? no buffing of the rewards? this league is a complete meme.
getting "adds X damage" and "deal no X damage" makes me feel like i just wasted my time, and discourages me from placing anything in the crucible, and makes the new currency useless since i really dont want to waste my time on such a shit item....what happened to "more powerful than leveling uniques"?. The only good thing to come out of the mechanic is ez 6 links and even then, why would i risk fucking it up when i could just get currency to buy one in trade. Shifting is awesome, especially when combined with delirium, but the absolute garbage drops also make me feel like i just wasted my time. please adjust the mods, and dont just give us the "we're discussing" it crap, makes it feel like you don't give a shit. ive been playing since 2013, casually, i dont really get too far into endgame, but i play cuz its fun and the new leagues are interesting. dropping an exalt from a dangerous metamorph or making it out of a grand heist with a divergent or anomalous gem feels like i was rewarded for taking a risk, but scourge kinda just feels like a waste of time in terms of rewards. and now you're putting a time limit on bosses, when some people have to invest heavily into defences because the game freezes when you shift and cant survive it to get to the boss in the first place. ok, i got it out of my system, im done bitching about the game.
"
Missing Patch Notes
In our 3.16.0 Patch Notes, we unfortunately missed two notes: one related to armour-based shields and one related to the Veiled Modifier Damage Over Time Multiplier Bow Craft.

aren't you forgetting a few?
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Will there be any fixes to the crash problems soon? Unfortunately some of us are still getting crashes when changing instances even after the last patch.
"
Archernar wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:

The people that needed a buff were the ones doing just evasion, or just armor etc. Dodge worked because you can get easy blind for automatic 50% evasion. With just a little evasion gear, people tend to sit at 60% evasion. However, according to GGG, only top players were using this strat. So as this may be a nerf to those players, it is an overall buff to the majority of players who were relying on base defenses.

Please show me any dodge builds that go over 35% evasion tops, perhaps even less. 75% dodge, no problem, but i rarely see anyone ever doing more than the normal evasion stuff that happens to be on their equipment by default.

So then you had roughly 15% chance to be hit with 40% evasion and 75% dodge (doesn't quite work like that because dodge was random and evasion was not) and that still is enough to one-shot you quite reguarly with 5k HP.

Now you have a minimum chance of 25% of being hit with spell suppression probably being the saving grace because in my experience (at least as far as one can tell, because more often than not it's hard to tell what killed me) spells were usually the bigger problem with evasion/dodge, but i'm really not sure if that's enough to survive without a really big HP pool, which is super hard to aquire for some builds...

Blind gives you 50% evasion if you have 0% chance to evade. With 20% evasion, you have 60% chance to evade with blind. Dodge builds use blind to make dodge good. Dodge by itself wasn't good. Dodge + evade is what was good, which basically only worked with blind afaik. You basically only had a 12.5% chance of getting hit with just 75% dodge and blind which required little investment.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Oct 27, 2021, 7:03:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info