Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What We're Working On

Thanks for all your hard work!
This is not really encouraging tbh. I was still doing the league mechanic because I was hoping there would be a patch next week that improves some stuff about it, because right now it's just not worth the risk on HC. Think I'll just save my sanity of building spell suppression on every build and skip it entirely.

Is there any news on hard mode btw? Can we expect that to release this league or is it more likely to be afterwards?
KRANGLED LEAGUE
Last edited by MidgetLove on Oct 27, 2021, 5:02:59 PM
Cool. So I'll still not be interacting with your league mechanic.

Rewards aren't worth it. Dying to overtuned mobs sucks.

Good day
Standard map conversion before 3.17??? Just remove all the maps convert them and give us them back in remove only tab as quick solution, when you have more time then develop the conversion properly.

The league sucks, the scourge last stupid 10 second. even in scourged maps, why didn't you apply same logic like in delirium league with the delirium orbs, when the map is scourged the scourge covers the whole map and it last all the time...

"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
It's been around two years and Leap Slam still gets players stuck in anything you can collide with.
THIS>

also, "haha we'll fix standard maps by the next league in three months... unless? :^)"
Please fix the Standard Map conversion!
Thanks for the updates and fixes, keep up the good work!
SMH

We are aware that the bulk of players' feedback around Scourge revolves around the rewards it provides. We don't have any updates to provide regarding this but we are reviewing the feedback and discussing it.

Lol. You might want to make that a priority before the league dies a horrible death.

Oh, and those crash "fixes" you made only made things worse.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I don't really see a way for you guys to make krangling gear even remotely worth it, unless you flip the odds completely and make the build enabling, generally strong, and gamebreaking mods extremely common while basically deleting all the build destroying negative mods.

I am not going to spend 20-50 exalts on an item, throw it in the krangler, only to get "+20 life, cannot deal fire damage" at tier 3. This is basically an unfixable problem because making the odds better still doesn't improve the mechanic. There's a ton of worthless gamebreaking mods that effectively do nothing for your build, so you still at its core need to waste dozens of exalts buying a new item (or manually crafting it) over and over until you actually hit a beneficial mod that synergizes with your build.

It doesn't work. If Ritual's variant of Harvest was untouched, I would 100% be fine with this. The egregious cost and investment needed to get the same worthy items that you'd then gamble on krangling is not worth it.

Scourged map detriments are simply insane, and over half the rewards are pure garbage. They're valuable if after dozens of maps of grinding corruption you actually hit reward mods worth a damn, but that's a total crapshoot.

The corruption stack debuff does nothing favorable. Hitting 150%+ more item quantity should result in a noticeable amount of currency dropping, instead there's virtually nothing. You guys almost completely deleted the drop chance of currency from scourged mobs, making the only possible benefit of the debuff worthless.

Literally all you need to do is remove whatever obscene -2000% currency drop penalty you crippled scourge mobs with and I guarantee almost everyone would be immediately happier with the league, disregarding all of its other problems. If I'm going to buff the enemies into one-shot territory every map I damn well expect something more to drop from them than a bunch of whites and several worthless pre-krangled rares.
As a mostly standard player the map tab function is a huge hinderance. I don't want to delete thousands of maps. I don't have room to move them all into other tabs. If we purchased a map tab, is there a way to make our old one remove only and let us move maps into a new one? This seems fair, especially if the tab we purchased is basically non functionable right now.

Every map I get right now is being put into other paid tabs, taking up a ton of room. Yet alone if I want to convert some of my old maps, they take up even more space. There has to be some sort of thing that can "fix" this. If we got another map tab, and our old one is remove only, it is still more work for players, but it temporarily gives us a solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info