What We're Working On

"
Jourdain wrote:
"
Quelex wrote:
Can you guys remove or rework the life drained per second while in a scourge? You literally can't run it as a CI build. I can't tell from the wording of what you posted if that's being considered or not because I don't have the scourge mod text right in front of me.

you can't run Phys reflect maps as a phys character so what's the difference?

CI can't run 1 map mod and it needs to be fixed lmao? Just don't run a map with that mod bruh.

Seems like an easy fix on the players end to me.

You can get immunity to phys reflect though. Every other map mod can be played around (no regen? turn off RF and use scorching ray, use flasks. no leech? life flask or put a LGoH in your 6L). With this one you INSTANTLY die with no counterplay possible.
this probably been mention but could we have the loot appear where we enter/exit the scourge that why I dont have to go all over the map to find something lol.
Another piece of feedback that I'd like to add about Scourge UI elements:

The speed of the transition between normal world and nightmare is very welcome, however it's a little abrupt - to the extent that the promo videos actually looked more like cuts between different scenes than a "plunge into the new world" of continuous gameplay.

There's also the issue that the debuff stack is a little difficult to keep track of without manually checking the very corner of your screen: especially when you have a ravenous horde of spiders zooming at you.

Both of these issues could be solved by having a screen edge effect applied for a few seconds on transition, such as orange fiery cracks at the edges of the player screen.

If you scaled the density of the cracks based on the number of debuff stacks (0-50, 50-100, 100-150, 150-200, 200+) you could give players much more immediately accessible feedback for when they get surprise-dropped into the scourge by a teammate, or forget to monitor the little icon.

This would make the transition more impactful, and ensure the transition stays as smooth as it already is, without forcing us to take our attention away from surviving to see what level of rippyness we're dealing with.

Such a screen edge effect was already trialled (to great success, in my opinion) in the Royale mode when you are outside the edge of the circle - it would be good to see this get used in other circumstances to improve player feedback and responsiveness, such as with ailments etc.
The one thing I don't understand is other mechanics are currently more rewarding. IE: Delve

Apart from possibly having one item to push in scourge the value of running it seems non existant.

I want to play scourge content, but I find myself going to delve to make any sort of currency.
Hey GGG, there's something wrong with this image on this webpage:

https://web.poecdn.com/image/forum/badges/HarvestCoreBadge.png

It's taking over 30s to load, which is a lot for a 7mb .png.

Thanks for the update, I look forward to seeing how you rework scourge!
Thx GGG for your hard work and communication i think your aware of this but the constant stalling in the loading screen isnt improving... and the lab is just so bloody hard to get thru with all the loading screens sometimes have to attempt nearly 10 times just to get thru the constant D/C in the loading screens lol

Thankyou for trying to improve the game constantly ... i just wish it was far less buggy
Currency needs work. I've played through six acts, with a bit of grinding in there, and have had only two new currency drops. Two. No way I can use them for anything at all. Period.

Suggestion: Turn in a full set of Scourged gear for a random stack of the new currency. It could appear as a gift box, like the 5 unique prophecy recipe. Something to give reasonable access to the new currencies for SSF players.
"
aneruok1 wrote:
I forgot bosses were a thing this league. Pretty sure I haven't seen one yet

Meanwhile I killed 4 just today.
Please increase the currency drop while lvling, I am lvl 61 and only got 3c and 9 alc so far, it's so boring being this poor and being unable to craft anything
I don't Like the (Reduced the armour provided by the top end shields) nerf, Who asked for it ?
If this nerf ONLY applies to "Tower Shields" that would be ok, else it is bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info