Scourge world dmg is BS

ye its super crazy and unbalanced
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Adometro wrote:
Full res is baseline, not an achievement of strong defense.

and? Obviously its not base line atm.
the patch released today fix it
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Pretty rippy. But all league mechanics are like that. The difference between the base game mobs and league mobs is always too much; but this time I guess they overdid it.

For my Bane Occultist, so far, the only way I can survive is by placing a void sphere, then shifting into nightmare, and immediately hit vaal blight; after that just run around like a headless chicken spamming bane. It works......somewhat.....I'm getting to old for this game....

I feel ya there, 47 yrs. young here, but I have yet to implement void sphere in my Bane build. Right now, I'm just starting to toy with the mana reservation efficiency so I can run Discipline, Malevolence, Grace, and Vitality while still having enough free'd up in the mana pool where I'm not starved. Got a few more notables to get yet though, but holding off on using Discipline for now until then so I can at least be able to evade more crap while going into some more evasion nodes/notables/masteries to make it at least be functional.
Last edited by AShugars on Oct 27, 2021, 4:30:12 AM
armor is infinitely better than evasion.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
quick calculation :

after one scourge activation on a tier 1 map, i had 16 stacks

so if at the map tier you need 4k to be fine, 16% more means you suddenly needs 4640 hp, and 5280 hp after second activation.
if you would need 5k hp to be fine at another map tier, you would need 5800 after first activation and 6600 after second.

So goes pretty fast so accept dying or dont get hit.
Scourge is BS. Welcome to the beta test!
After recent patch even 100+ stacks doesnt feel rippy. Welp, now its easy mode currency printing.
"
Aynix wrote:
After recent patch even 100+ stacks doesnt feel rippy. Welp, now its easy mode currency printing.

Currency printing lol. I Scourged a map 10 times, got lots of "Rare scourge mobs drop %stuff%" and you know what? I got only 1 rare pack in scourge in a whole map! Totally worth it.
In this league you need ways to completely mitigate damage ang since GGG removed dodge this leaves only block. Block is super strong in scourge with "on block" effects like gain ES or HP. The question is how to incorporate it into builds and still have damage to kill stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info