Scourge world dmg is BS

"
gandhar0 wrote:
Just curious.

When you talk about the damage how often have you switched into the nightmare.

As more often you do so the more damage they deal.

If you have problems surviving i would advice to switch lesss into the nightmare so the Scourge monsters do less damage.

For anyone not familiar yet.

As you enter the scourge nightmare multiple times you see a "buff" icon in the top left corner of your screen which describes how much more damage the scourge monsters deals with increased item quantity and rarity for items.

As far as I know you gain stacks by killing stuff in the Nightmare, not by merely entering it.

Or is it really time based like that other person said?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 26, 2021, 7:09:57 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
SoulPrisoner wrote:

my issue is not with maps in general, my issue is the discrepancy of incoming damage between regular map content and scourge content and the pacing of it.

Try 100% Spell Suppression you will see a remarkable difference in this endgame spell meta of incoming damage.

was thinking about it, ok, gonna respec few pionts, should be quite easy.
"
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Just curious.

If you have problems surviving i would advice to switch lesss into the nightmare so the Scourge monsters do less damage.

As you enter the scourge nightmare multiple times you see a "buff" icon in the top left corner of your screen which describes how much more damage the scourge monsters deals with increased item quantity and rarity for items.

As far as I know you gain stacks by killing stuff in the Nightmare, not by merely entering it.

i said it, and i was wrong, its as you said as you kill mobs, just focused on it and it doesnt move with time nor entry, only when you kill stuff....well so far reached max around 200 stacks (clearing whole map).
Last edited by SoulPrisoner on Oct 26, 2021, 7:53:13 AM
because youre not using 100% spell supression? its mandatory
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"

So for classes that cant get suppression, or get it to 100%?

RIP?
found the culprit - those little mofos with lightning were applying shock and then crit one shot me even offscreen since their slow animation

"
oldmunchi wrote:

party true, was getting oneshot even with 100% supression (sad that its mandatory even though its absolutely new thing...

anyway, the key was removing shocked - got meself 100%ailment res and I´m fine, (i mean i get dropped to 1K hp or so, but not 1 shot anymore) but its total BS, I can facetank emperor, i can facetank the delirium random map boss but i was getting 1 shot by random white mob.
in before the "5k is nothing bro" guy.

oops too late
Full res is baseline, not an achievement of strong defense.
"
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Just curious.

Thats true, and not true. Thats not true for normal maps, hovever thats how scourged mods that lets you stay in "demon realm" as long as you want work.
Pretty rippy. But all league mechanics are like that. The difference between the base game mobs and league mobs is always too much; but this time I guess they overdid it.

For my Bane Occultist, so far, the only way I can survive is by placing a void sphere, then shifting into nightmare, and immediately hit vaal blight; after that just run around like a headless chicken spamming bane. It works......somewhat.....I'm getting to old for this game....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info