3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Fairly sure it was, I've seen some clips on GFL where there are 2 Sirus' in the arena etc, gonna try him again tomorrow.
Thanks for the info!

Thoughts on this Bow? Got it on standard lying around.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Nov 20, 2021, 6:21:38 PM

is this bow fine or should I re-craft with attack speed ? PoB gives me about 1.5mill more dps

Also, what juiced maps do you guys run ? I am having troubles with clearing all Legion packs
Could you guys check my POB and tell me what I'm missing regarding DPS. I'm satisfied with survivability, but DPS below 3 mils sDPS makes me upset.
Half of my flasks are dogshit, I know, but thats definitely not the main problem.
Last edited by Frehsent on Nov 21, 2021, 7:34:22 AM
"
Frehsent wrote:
Could you guys check my POB and tell me what I'm missing regarding DPS. I'm satisfied with survivability, but DPS below 3 mils sDPS makes me upset.
Half of my flasks are dogshit, I know, but thats definitely not the main problem.

well for more dps there is no magic :

- Hunter Apothecary's Glove with Chaos DoT mod
- Hunter amulet with +1 chaos gem/+1 dex gem ,and Chas DoT mod
- Hunter Quiver with DoT mod
- Iolite ring

Also none of your gem are Q20 , also start with this.
Last edited by Tarteens on Nov 21, 2021, 10:20:54 AM
"
Frehsent wrote:

How do you deal with mana in long boss fight with this setup with less than 3M DPS?
also TR, I guess efficacy support is a bit better than concentrated effect

Awesome Build. I'm playing the Lightee/Zizaran version (love the POB progression to learn the build) and I'm currently done with Atlas progression, just reached awakening level 8.

I got used to the mechanics - don't spam but wait and let CDOT kick in.
Nevertheless I struggle with getting my DOT DPS up on a reasonable budget. Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/fGtfL3jP

My Defenses are okayish - I don't die frequently but I'm far from facetanking most of the stuff:
- Resistances are capped
- Flasks should be OK, but I don't need the Mana Flask since I'm wearing Devouring Diadem - what's the best alternative
- Brine King and Garukhan are fully upgraded

Offense:
Probably missing DOT multiplier - where can I get more on a reasonable budget?

Thanks in advance!
"
pickila wrote:
"
Frehsent wrote:

How do you deal with mana in long boss fight with this setup with less than 3M DPS?
also TR, I guess efficacy support is a bit better than concentrated effect

I have Enduring mana flask and Replenishing Remedies.
Anomalous concentrated is taken for 4.81 overlapping pods. And POB shows kinda zero difference between these gems in terms of pure dps.
"
Valant wrote:

is this bow fine or should I re-craft with attack speed ? PoB gives me about 1.5mill more dps

Also, what juiced maps do you guys run ? I am having troubles with clearing all Legion packs
That bow is excellent. Sure, you could get better, but it will be a small improvement for a lot of investment.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Frehsent wrote:
A few more tips.

TR 21/20 is a cheap upgrade. The lion's share of our DPS comes from gem levels, which is why we push the bow and amulets with extra gem levels. On the same note, an Empower 4 is another big boost.

Frenzy charges are a big boost. They would push your DPS from 2.8 to 3.3. Switch out chain in Maloney's for Frenzy, I figure.

Lab enchants on helm and boots helps. Gloves in theory. There are a couple belt enchants that are useful as well.

Concentrated Effect support is a noob trap. It makes your DPS *LOOK* higher in POB, but in reality, your pod's DOT doesn't extend far enough to get you multiple overlaps. The exactly 1.39 AOE multiplier is often overlooked in this build, but it's important. On the same note, you really need the Bow mastery for increased AOE next to Hunter's Gambit.

Furthermore, you should be running gloves with +1 AOE gems / +9% AOE craft - to hit the ideal 1.39 AOE multiplier.

I realize you already said your flasks were poorly set up, but seriously, fix what you know is wrong. There's no reason to be running substandard flasks at level 98. A diamond flask? On a DOT build? Absolutely not. Ditch the freeze flask, drop one life flask, get some useful affixes on your quicksilver... you know the drill.

Boots with increased spell suppression chance to boost your defense against spells.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info