3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Done upgrading the build. Gloves are left to finish, but everything else is done for this league. Will upgrade curse to t1 on the rare ring and then gotta re-apply the belt enchant. Maybe try to get same kinda quiver, but with added att speed, but i doubt. Current combined Sirus DPS is 16,9 mil and full dot DPS is 15,76 mil (when belt enchant and curse is upgraded).

Could actually maybe get 20 mil dps by pathing to Atrophy instead of Master Fletcher. (dps wise they're the same for me, but travel nodes would give enough int to swap out int rolls on jewels and get att speed or dot multi instead, w/e gives more dps. But finding so many would be pretty much impossible. Double att speed would be more realistic.)

Level 100 would bring me over 18 mil dps.
Will most likely afk to 100 in 5-way at some point.
Pretty much immortal. DOT dmg can be annoying. Will maybe make some videos later this week of end-game bosses.

All currency was farmed doing The Feared.

Gear

Spoiler

Nice gear, especially the chest.

Can you describe how you managed to craft it, I was only able to craft this on second try, after failing annuls on my first chest after moving elevated consecrated ground into frenzy on hit chest.

btw, I managed to buy this beauty of a helmet yesterday which should allow me to squeeze in vitality later on due to substantial mana reservation boost.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Nice helmet.

You can't target craft these mods together on the body. Has to be pure Awakener Orb luck. After that crafted armour to block and then slammed life.

I was going for elevated cons ground + frenzy and then pray I have a way to add "life as extra es".
That chest is the biggest RNG win this league for me.
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Nov 16, 2021, 5:02:34 AM
So, i sold all my stuff from my other builds to try this out, can someone give me some guidance on what to upgrade next? also to figure out what my POE damage is, because my small brain is.. well to small lol
How about explode chest, for better clearspeed on delirium/juiced maps?
Asenanth's good too, but gloves slot gives a lot of damage, but hexproof mobs and better go Despair...
How is QOTF supposed to give you movement speed you literally dont achieve the least amount of evasion to break the -25% MS
Last edited by xTheQuestion on Nov 16, 2021, 7:50:55 AM
How is QOTF supposed to give you movement speed you literally dont achieve the least amount of evasion to break the -25% MS
I have about 45k evasion, which is 75% no?
"
I have about 45k evasion, which is 75% no?

evasion is capped at 95%. So your 45k should be over 80% chance to evade.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Sorry, i was talking about the movespeed, 1% per 600EV he asked how can you get over 25% or something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info