Ballista Totem Support Bug

When is this going to get fixed?

Instantly dying balista totems is at best annoying, at worst unplayable.
Given how popular the toxic rain build which uses this gem is currently, I can't believe this isn't a huge priority as it ruins the gameplay for a large amount of players (including me).
Why isn't this fixed yet?
Any update on a fix? I am about to uninstall the game
+1 the ballista are more than useless RN
Patch was made… Or at least it says it was.
~Donkster5
Is this fixed?
I'm only seeing the thread mention it will be fixed in a future patch, but it is not mentioned in the next one.

It feels like 10% of the player base is using this skill.
Last edited by Nero__ on Nov 2, 2021, 10:41:28 PM
Fixed or no?
Can anyone confirm that this was fixed ? My Ballista's are dying on bosses like paper
I don't know what the supposed "fix" did, but I definitely noticed absolutely nothing. I am still dropping ballista totems about as often as I am using toxic rain; they die pretty much instantly to trash and last a couple seconds against bosses only because that's how long it takes for a boss ability to hit them sometimes.

Perhaps the "vision" is that a ballista totem user should invest into totem passives? As it stands, they're all but useless.

I'm just wondering if a toxic rain build would have something else that would be more useful in a 6L than ballista totems.

EDIT: I'm just anointing Ironwood now, as that seems to make them feel at least somewhat like what their baseline durability should be.
Last edited by Sydänyö on Nov 13, 2021, 5:32:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info