Ballista Totem Support Bug

I would love to see this issue fixed
Its pretty sad that this is the league I try to make the ballista totem work xD please hotfix GGG :3
It feels better right now? But I don't know if that's from my Grace aura and getting lucky or not, or from having 6 totems down instead of 4.
If you are struggling with these right now I'd suggest getting multi totem and more damage while the fix comes.

I previously tested with a single T3 white mob could two shot the ballista totem (One hit was 80% of it's life).
Last edited by Nero__ on Oct 26, 2021, 11:42:20 PM
they're now paper totems... lucky to get a second shot off during scourge or bosses.
The totems still die when Hillock sneezes
No fix in the new patch

Sadge
Still fucked.

Not understanding how they don't make breaking builds a top priority when it comes to hotfixes.

When it comes to something being too rewarding they get that patch out within hours.
They addressed the ballista totems having 45% dmg reduction instead of 80% and it will be fixed (hopefully) shortly.
As a new player, I unforunately built a build that relies on totems. Its been days and this renders my build almost useless, does it usually take this long to fix critical bugs like this one?
"
As a new player, I unforunately built a build that relies on totems. Its been days and this renders my build almost useless, does it usually take this long to fix critical bugs like this one?

im in the same spot - its literally unplayable...

for ggg its only a "critical" bug when they earn a shitstorm so it can take a month or longer to fix ...sadly...

/e:
known issues:
"
"Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Oct 27, 2021, 5:35:54 AM"

still not in priority list...
Last edited by malignitass on Oct 28, 2021, 10:30:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info