Drop rates and currency is terrible this league?

"
Draegnarrr wrote:

What does this even mean? If you play leagues you'd have to go back to prophecy or talisman league to get to league rewards this bad even simple leagues like metamorph absolutely rained loot out compared to this.

Your definition of normal has to be standard for it to make any sense and I really doubt it is.

No. I skipped last league and to me drops Im getting are completly fine(compared to hwat I was getting in ritual for example). But oh well, literally every league in past 5 years was "shit and not rewarding" acording to reddit and some people here.

You compare logbooks to scourged maps. How often did you get logbooks? Because I can get 2 scourged maps every ~3 maps I run.
If you want to compare logbooks, compare it to lvl10 scourged maps, not lvl1.
Last edited by Aynix on Oct 26, 2021, 9:26:10 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

What does this even mean? If you play leagues you'd have to go back to prophecy or talisman league to get to league rewards this bad even simple leagues like metamorph absolutely rained loot out compared to this.

Your definition of normal has to be standard for it to make any sense and I really doubt it is.

No. I skipped last league and to me drops Im getting are completly fine(compared to hwat I was getting in ritual for example). But oh well, literally every league in past 5 years was "shit and not rewarding" acording to reddit and some people here.

You compare logbooks to scourged maps. How often did you get logbooks? Because I can get 2 scourged maps every ~3 maps I run.
If you want to compare logbooks, compare it to lvl10 scourged maps, not lvl1.

You are the one with RNG man. I've never seen currency drops this bad since 1.0 and many people agree getting messaged from old friends. Read the room and looks bad.
Git R Dun!
Yeah, it's been pretty rough, I'm doing chaos recipe and identifying lots of rares for shards. Made 100c today from recipe, upgraded 3 items, lol.

Also DAE noticed that 6 socket items barely even drop anymore? I like triple checked my filter, it's not hiding them, but I barely see any. It's like all the drops were nerfed across the board.
Nope, everything is normal, getting plenty of 6S.
Low currency drops (going off total acquired, not total seen on the ground)

Low unique drops

Horrible krangles

It all just feels bad man
Yeah random loot is random. I’m doing leveling runs to test the overall quality of Scourge at lower tiers and have found my day 1 and 2 results were just bad luck. My entire new Trapper is almost fully scourged and it feels good.

My mapper ripped last night but I have plenty to work with on SSF to focus on leveling for about a week or so.
Last edited by Alsonia on Oct 26, 2021, 10:55:40 AM
It's just not fun...

I hardly get any currency to try out on the character.
The new items(mods etc) are completely garbage, the mods were "ok" for me only once.... But more than "ok" was not inside.

I hardly have a chance to do anything with Selfcast (yes, I don't like Mines/Totems - get over it).
Most builds that I liked to play before, are just shit.

If you don't want to play meta, it's much harder now.

I don't know what to do... actually I feel like it, but it's boring to death.

What exactly was tested? and how?
On T1 maps?
Burned out in 3 days...Tryed different builds but when i got to maps in this league the game felt more like a struggle then fun.
Last edited by bronnson144 on Oct 26, 2021, 11:34:01 AM
It's pretty sparse since the league mechanic just drops those krangled junk rares. Tainted currency is really rare also from what I've seen.

Though I did get to six link my chest with the only tainted fusing I had so that was cool. The mechanic itself is alright combat wise. I like the mob types and the density feels good.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Oct 26, 2021, 12:18:49 PM
Fully agreed. I mean even IF the crucible is butts; extra density for more base drops is always welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info