Drop rates and currency is terrible this league?

Without changes this league is gonna be a three month long Standard.

After tujen and roj making me rich every 3 maps this league feels barren.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I feel the same, got 6 chaos + 5 alch and already get into ACT 8...
I think they nerfed it because you're getting two maps for one with scourge and long as you scourge each map. Feels like scourge some kind of a bonus too so it's almost like you have to. I'm like 86 and only have 14 alcs and vendored all uniques for shards. Never been this poor. Usually I have like 100s by now.

Here is what I have available to map going into reds..crazy

I'm usually able to alc and vaal every map SSF. Now I can barley alc them. I just dismissed it as bad RNG but never see it this bad or even close.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 26, 2021, 3:17:40 AM
You all guys just got spoiled by expedition it seems. Now its back to normal once again.
yep...thinking about quitting already. i cant even fix my resistances with 1 chaos...

This is without doubt the worst designed league mechanic they've ever done on the reward end, the gameplay and content loop is actually pretty good I enjoy it alot but what we do that for is horrendous its somehow less impactful than like rampage league and their first leagues.

a flat 20% quantity boost would be more interesting, I can't even see how they can fix it tbh they'd have to change the weights on kranglemods and make items krangle in one map to even have a hope of providing a reward.

"
Aynix wrote:
You all guys just got spoiled by expedition it seems. Now its back to normal once again.

What does this even mean? If you play leagues you'd have to go back to prophecy or talisman league to get to league rewards this bad even simple leagues like metamorph absolutely rained loot out compared to this.

Your definition of normal has to be standard for it to make any sense and I really doubt it is.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Oct 26, 2021, 6:34:05 AM
"
yep...thinking about quitting already. i cant even fix my resistances with 1 chaos...

Have you tried picking up rares and identifying them?

On topic: I've noticed some reduction in currency drops, but nothing major, really. Dropped more exalts (2) in the first week of Scourge than I did in the first month of Expedition (0). I've also found enough jewellers and fusings to link my main chest the "regular" way. But I do agree that (especially) chaos seem a little bit more rare than usual.

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
What does this even mean? If you play leagues you'd have to go back to prophecy or talisman league to get to league rewards this bad even simple leagues like metamorph absolutely rained loot out compared to this.

The money this league, is without a doubt found in 'krangled' maps. Is that enough to make the league feel rewarding for most people? No - I agree. I think they should make the dropped krangled items more rare, but add the "smart/lucky roll" on them. That would spice things up.

I'm also a bit dissappointed in the baking/krangle mechanic. It seems to be more about avoiding a bad mod, than hoping for a good one - during an attempt at linking your item.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Oct 26, 2021, 7:13:19 AM
expedition was noob friendly, scourge is not.
if you dont use scourged maps/juice them of course you are not going to get currency.
"
Banneddd wrote:
expedition was noob friendly, scourge is not.
if you dont use scourged maps/juice them of course you are not going to get currency.

the main issue is i did run few scourged maps, currency i got from 3-4scourged maps it is not even remotely close to single logbook from last league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info