Fortify ?

I'm playing cyclone slayer and with the many small hits i do i can't get fortify reliably.

This fortify change, making it based on ailment threshold, is so bad, its almost as if nobody tested it with cyclone or other melee skills that hit fast (rage vortex ?)

This is sheer incompetence.

https://clips.twitch.tv/LachrymoseArborealBillAliens-LPe-pnfTKUo8J20V
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Oct 24, 2021, 3:40:19 PM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2021, 10:22:03 AM
You literally DID get stacks of Fortify in that video. It even went upto 6 at one point. Like what?...
"
Exile009 wrote:
You literally DID get stacks of Fortify in that video. It even went upto 6 at one point. Like what?...

Thats not me thats someone else, did you even read what i wrote ?

i'm playing CYCLONE lmao

im getting no stacks on tanky mobs and bosses, and from trash mobs i sometimes get up to 4 fortification (from the 20+ i can have max)
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Oct 24, 2021, 3:57:17 PM
Yeah the new system doesn't really work except for slow 2handers, or just play Champion TR and get full stacks.
If this should work, they could impliment a hidden lifebar , so it checks your melee dps, so if you hit with cyclone, your hits are really small compared to heavy hitters, but probably both have the same melee dps, so if you hit an enemy you also hit a hidden dps checkbar,
This means a heavy hitter stacks instantly 20 fortification with one single hit, and you stack up 20 fortification with cyclone or bladestrom in like 1s if you keep hitting the enmy.

Maybe they changing it, maybe not. Caster could not stack up fortifikation even with small hits, cause they dont have any melee dps.

But maybe they want it like this, so only heavy hitter can get fortifikation on high amount.
Cruelty works the same maybe they want it like that.
You're missing the whole point of the change. They don't want it to be easy to maintain fortify outside of regular melee play.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You're missing the whole point of the change. They don't want it to be easy to maintain fortify outside of regular melee play.

if CYCLONE isnt 'regular melee play', then idk what they expect.
"
97mkku wrote:
If this should work, they could impliment a hidden lifebar

It literally already does this. It uses their ailment threshold, which is different from their actual hp pool (much lower for high health bosses).
"
Exile009 wrote:

6/20? garbage
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Question: What purpose does that video bring to the conversation? Just you whining while the guy on the screen is getting stacks?

Are you using the fortify gem or are you using the mastery to stack up fortify?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info