List the changes you want to see in scourge league

Only thing i would like is for them to change the + more dmg debuff to a + increased dmg multiplier. It gets incredibly dangerous to fully use the blood bar once you entered scourge once maybe twice. Which sadly blocks me from fully enjoying the mechanic because i cant do it more than that per map.
Looks like the league isn't for you then ... if they did all you summed up there would be almost no point to the league mechanic.
The only thing I feel is problematic is the short timer. Especially for people like me with a pc older than 3 years old, every time I swap I stutter for 4-5 seconds, which is like most of the total duration of the thing... I bet this will frustrate me sooner than later.
Last edited by leto2626 on Oct 24, 2021, 1:55:29 PM
Mostly missing some more consistent low tier rewards so it's not just a gambling system for late league / top traders to chase GG items.

This is the part where previous leagues throw 2c at you as a consolation prize. There's nothing of the sort here and most people can't afford to krangle good items at this point so ofc the mechanic feels unrewarding.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's "hectic" because no one is actually gearing up while they're blasting through the campaign to get to maps. Your gear likely sucks. Mine does. It's all out of whack because I don't care to tune it.

I'm not sure at all that they should cater to that.

I'll add that the "feedback" that is given by people who have blasted through the content within the first 24 hours should be taken with that in mind.

I die every so often in t4-6 scourges once they ramp up over 100 stacks.

The idea is to ramp up the stacks so you get some actual drops.. nothing drops anyways, but that's how its "supposed" to work?

I can clear early red maps deathless, fairly easily if I don't run scourge. Die in t4 scourge but yet live while running early reds?

That's not balanced, or good game design IMO. Progression should be smooth, so as you gear up you can slowly grind harder content.

I have 5k life, lots of evasion and armor, perma fortify, 65+ life gain on hit, defensive granite flask up almost all the time in packs etc. You can check my gear it's not bad at all. 6L QOTF, 5L quill rain, etc.
Last edited by apexmateria1 on Oct 24, 2021, 4:20:23 PM
I'd like to see server disconnects and crashes resolved.
Jack up the timer 10000% and make the monsters significantly slower so people can actually play well in scourge. Rethink the rewards completely to remove scourge being a trade heavy rewards mechanic. As always the visuals are really bad at letting people know what's going on, too dark, too much of the same color, too spammy.

Also I would really like them to learn some of these lessons so they don't have to fix these exact problems every other league.
Last edited by j33bus on Oct 24, 2021, 5:33:09 PM
The only thing that is good about this league right now is the monster density.

Everything else is terrible and needs to be looked at.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info