Sry GGG but your game feels like a job

I agree.

Most ARPGs, I'm excited for a new league. Hero Siege for example or Project Diablo 2.

Path of Exile, I login and everything feels like a fulltime job. From making a build, lab, RNG drops, farming craft recipes, managing older leagues like heist and betrayal. The list goes on...

There is something about PoE that makes it all just "meh".

Here is what I want from PoE:

1.) Easier builds (Hardcore mode). Right now, I can't even figure out a skill tree. Every league I have to see what everyone else is doing because I'm not going to sit in Path of Building for hours to theorycraft.

2.) Less reliance on older leagues for loot. (Such as temples, betrayal, etc...) Breach/abyss is the perfect example of good content. Its fast and easy. Nothing to think about.

3.) The ability to skip the campaign and normal/nightmare/merciless lab. Either all together or after your first playthrough. I absolutely hate running the campaign in PoE. I would rather grind maps from start to finish. Questing is lame in MMORPGs and ARPGs. Questing belongs in single player story games. I want to kill stuff and find loot, period.

Obviously this is one random guys opinion. Make whatever game you want. The current one I'm not a fan of anymore. I would rather play Hero Siege, Project Diablo 2, or The Slormancer. Being honest. Thank you!
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
I don't mind if there are no rewards in a league, give me nothing. But when you keep nerfing the passive tree and ascendancies and skills and amass all the buffs only on items then all the fun to be had is when you are finished with the build and have everything. All the way through to that point feels terrible. It used to be fun. Bring that back.

Also revert all the aoe nerfs. I can't be calling a giant meteor from the sky with firestorm and 40%inc aoe frome tree and hit absolutely nothing because of the delay annd shit aoe.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 26, 2021, 5:29:41 AM
When yore relaxed, you dont go anywhere in this game.

/cpt Obvious
I know what you're talking about, it's that moment in the league where your gear is pretty ok, maybe you're pushing red maps/ sirus and suddenly you hit that gear wall and need to do the final upgrades for the big boy version of the build.

It can be pretty daunting, keep farming maps and getting currency but do it for the fun of it, not to push content as fast as possible. The currency and upgrades will come.
Second-class poe gamer
LOL you play trade. EZ as copy paste, a real on time delivery, an order from Amazon...

Try SSF if you want a job. Even if you want a 30 fire resis belt you have to find it let alone something like the right cluster jewel or something super rare like say the "right" watchers eye.

Suck it up buttercup.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 26, 2021, 9:54:47 AM
Something just became apparent to me.. Path of Building (the community skill and build calculator) is actually a better game than Path of Building. Think about it. I spend more time in there trying to make a build work than I do in the actual game. Combine that with time spent on other external sites for trading and group finding, there really isn't that much left for PoE to do.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info